thought i was dead lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420ishere, Dec 4, 2009.

1. last night i got home around 10:30pm and packed a pretty big bowl (im sick by the way with a sore throat) so i sparked up and cleared it and i stopped breathing because of my sore throat with the smoke made me stop breathing and in my head
    im like shit!!! a minute goes by and im getting my air back
    then im fine after major panic attack (never had this happen before) then i got up go a drink 5 minutes goes by and then i burp and i burped up a bunch of smoke
    (i swallowed some smoke because i was trying to get my air back and shit)

anyone have the same situation where you cough or take a big hit and feel like your gonna die?

2. Maybe if you have asthma? I can see that being a more reasonable explanation.

I remember my first time I coughed pretty hard. And after a few minutes later I felt like I could've died (and gone to a really happy place).

:p

3. ahhhh ur first panic attack, i'm so proud of you. you're evolving

4. i been smoking 6 years not my first i nevr had this happen to me in along time
    i dont have asthma lol i just wanted to post this because i found it kinda funny but scary sametime

5. Marijuana Facts: Medical Facts - Marijuana Helps Asthma

???? Could help asthma?

6. Ah yes,apparantly I've been close to death several times in the last month.I wonder if I really was though...