Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thought I was being stealthy...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dancing Nancy, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Living with parents.

I always hide my stash well, parents never found it. And when I smoke I always open 2 winndows, towel under the door, ceiling fan on. I can smoke in here freely and it really doesnt smell that bad if I spray something. Well, that's what I thought anyway...yesterday dad knocks on my door and hands me a window fan and says "here, use this for when you smoke your pot, your sister is a second hand pot smoker now."

Needless to say I was pretty shocked because I didnt think anyone had any idea. I never even went around them high.

2. haha, at least your parents are ok with it. you should be happy enough about that and maybe make a sploof?

3. WOW that is harsh O_O

4. Ok, you arent..

Now use what your dad gave to you :D

5. I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I hope you're not lol. I'd NEVER just smoke in my room without a sploof. My parents would be pretty pissed if they knew I still smoked in my room. They dont care about outside, but they don't like their house smelling like weed. haha.

6. The way I imagined it it sounds like his father was disapointed in him you know? And that is the worst thing that can happen to some one.

7. I'd much rather feel bad about my dad being disappointed in me than get kicked out of my house. That's a little far, I doubt they'd really kick me out really, couldn't think of another example. When I was younger we actually got into a physical fight over this and some other shit, well he hit me and I hit back, then he kicked my ass. :p

But you get the point. haha.

8. #8 DreamPCs, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well it's your dad and you know him better than we do but in my opinion when I read what your dad wrote I felt bad about it for you. I mean it's cool that he didn't flip out but sometimes when they don't flip out on something you think they should then I think that's pretty bad. Sorry for the long sentences and shit... :smoke:

9. Ill take a roof over my head over dissapointment, Just my 2 cents.

10. lol dad logic..

11. i think i would just have to continue to blaze now using the fan, and fuck might as well go get a 3 to 4 foot bong with some percs and the whole shi bam to blaze up with

12. use a sploof and pack snappers.

also it's pretty easy to see a towel under someones door,dead giveaway.