Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thought I was being stealthy...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The HappyCamper, Apr 18, 2012.

1. I decided to toke before school for my 3rd time. Just about at the end of 1st period, the girl across from me says:
    "What the hell is wrong with you? You've been staring around the classroom the entire period, and you have been looking at me and smiling for the last 5 minutes. Are you okay?"

I told her what was up, she laughed. But she seemed pissed for some reason before she knew. I wasn't purposefully looking at her, I was spaced out, lost in my thoughts.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

2. Haha hell yeah. She probably thought you were a creep at first. I'm sure she understood if you explained to her that you were high.
    I do this almost every day before school. Everyone usually knows and they talk about it like I cant hear, I can, I'm just too high to speak up or give a damn. Sometimes I do get pissed though haha.

3. cool story bro, but i really mean that haha, thats pretty funny

4. LOLOL. That shit happened to me yesterday.

Left school before my last period with a female friend to smoke, and I space out just like you. But where were my eyes when I started to space out?

Apparently from her view it looked like I was staring between her legs.

5. i love that when that happens to me (lost in my own thoughts) :D

6. I show up to school after the FIRST time smoking before it, and as people show up they start fucking with me, taking my shit and tryna piss me off. Only time they've done this. I was about to punch a face in I was so mad. But I think they knew I was high even after I showered after I smoked, put in eyedrops the whole nine yards. Why couldn't they just leave me alone :rolleyes: