Thought I should share

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PurpFect, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Earlier during the day, I went to go pick up my dogs shiz. Deciding this was going to be a pain, i decided to smoke before i went out. So, when i go out and pick up the poopy, I begin to realize.....Marijuana is so wonderful :smoking:I went from having to do a dreaded task to actually having a good time picking up poop and enjoying weather. Mary jane made picking up poop fun for me! I'm now faded reminiscing this great event.

:smoke:

2. who picks up the poop? you look around and pretend to if somebody walks by

3. lmao, I prefer shoes without shit on the bottom

4. [quote name='"kushmonsta"']who picks up the poop? you look around and pretend to if somebody walks by[/quote]

Do that on my lawn I'll shoot you with my airsoft gun in the fuckin head while you're walking away.

5. I just did

6. HAHA my neighbor does that, Bastards..

7. Just got my dog to shit on your lawn AND I pooped on your doorstep enjoy

8. Yea my neighbors fucking do that all the time, since we have a lawn thats kind of connected the fucking dogs ALWAYS come on our side to fucking take a shit and they never pick it up, so my grass ends up fucking dying

bastards :mad:

9. Get a napkin, pick up the shit and throw it at their house. Problem solved.

10. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']

Just got my dog to shit on your lawn AND I pooped on your doorstep enjoy[/quote]

[quote name='"lsdandpcp"']
    I just did[/quote]

Lies. My lawn is lookin pretty clean right now.