Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thought I poisoned myself..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by La Chimney, Aug 31, 2011.

1. So I was chillin' in my garage on my second bowl when I knocked a tiny bit out. I bent down to pick it up when I saw what I thought was some realllyyy old bud (turns out it was.) I put it in and started smoking, and the bowl sparked once. I didn't think anything of it, until later in the day I began to think. What if I had actually put a tiny bit of copper wire in the bowl. In my garage there's this really tightly wound up copper wire scattered throughout. I started to research on the internet what would happen if I smoked copper, turns out you die.. Needless to say I got quite the scare, lol:eek:

2. Usually picking things up off the ground and putting them in your bowl to smoke isn't the smartest idea y'know?

3. man yur trippin.

just toke more :D

4. Lol, I know, but I always drop shit in my garage, I'm the only one that goes in there, so I knew there'd be old weed lying around.

5. copper doesn't release the toxic vapors until it hits like 500+ degrees... so its not like that dangerous

6. Cool story, Bro. Just toke on. :smoke:

7. Your paranoid. Keep toking

8. paranoia sucks, believe me i have it high or not