Thought for the day

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrismittty, Dec 21, 2011.

1. The world is only a negative bad place to most people becuase thats how they view it, and express it. "the world is so shitty and evil" thoughts make it easier to accept doing bad or things you wouldnt wnat done to you, now replace shitty and evil with beautiful and good and tell me if whats going on is ok? Granted there are pleanty of wrong doings and bad things happening, but if everyone saw the world as a good place, it would naturally make you want to help make it a better place and do good things. If everyone did good things, dont you think it would spread? I mean yeah sure im super ripped but idk i guess i can elaborate more when im not so high haha:bongin:

Peace and Love. It truly gets one through some of the hardest times.

2. I see what you are saying, and I totally agree with you. Everything is how you perceive it. If you are negative you will be in a bad mood, but if you always look on the up and up things will seem better.Who knows i'm blasted too.

3. Prettymuch. and then hopefully others will see that if we respect the world we live in well be respected and be pretty well off. its a cycle of love!

4. I agree with you to a certain extent. Everything in the universe is balanced, you wouldn't be able to have good and happiness without evil. It's nice to imagine a perfect world, but let's face it we are far from perfect.

5. Nah it's a complete balance. Even if you forced good it'll balance out like water in a cup.

6. how are you super ripped? you said the other day you violated your probation again and were gonna go to jail...doesnt make sense how you can be ripped? good luck though homie! good thread too. hope you are ripped, but just don't be getting ripped if your gonna get locked up over it haha thats not worth it dawg.

7. WHATTT? MUSTA MISSUNDERSTOOD. THE Detained joke was cos u said im 100% getting detained for that sketch message. backk to earth brothaaa. show me where i said i got arrested? or am on probation?:confused_2: AHHAA you just blew my mind.

8. Norcal ive been lookin n ya deff was somone else hopefully no jail or probation anytime for me. MIGHTT be gettin confused smokin all them cheese blizzys to the dome.:hippie: haha, but really whats everyones thoughts on this?

9. Do good things and good things will happen.

Think good things and good thoughts will follow?

Your thought is just a part of the Karma circle.

10. its the government mannnnn! fuck them

11. what?

12. the government is keepin the people down! fuck the man

13. We can't blame EVERYTHING on the govt lol

If America REALLY hated the govt as much as they say.

We'd have had a solid revolution by now.

14. lol i was fuckin around, but most shit is because of the governments. slavery is still going on in this world, but we are trying to get all the fucking natural resources from iraq and iran still. the us government isnt as good as people think they are.that why we need ron paul in office!
    this got really political but fuck it, i never miss a change to endorse RP!

15. #15 Sativanya, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    Most of the oil comes from Saudi Arabia. It's far left wing people that protest the drilling of oil over here, you could be getting tons of oil off the coast of Alaska. Israel has been one of out strongest allies in the middle east. I don't mean to call you ignorant but electing Ron Paul isn't going to change anything, and stop blaming government when you don't even know the facts.

16. fuck iran or iraq or where ever the fuck you are talking about. but if ron paul is elected the world would be so much better. he has great ideas that the people would support, and the house and congresses and who ever the fuck makes the decisions, would have to listen to us. i love the protests, i think they should continue at even higher capacities. the government is fucking us over on our jobs, money, health qualities. things can be better, but those greedy fucks are taking all the money for themselves

17. GTFO with that language and attitude in My thread about being positive and speading love.

EDIT: theres pleanty of political rants and crap in pandoras box and politics sections.

18. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']

GTFO with that language and attitude in My thread about being positive and speading love.

EDIT: theres pleanty of political rants and crap in pandoras box and politics sections.[/quote]

Fuck offends you?

19. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']

Fuck offends you?[/quote]

Someone's missing the point

20. i agree with this thread but for some they are just surrounded by negative energy.

this may only make sense in my head but i think photography and music should be appreciated alot more. photography reminds me of the worlds beauty and reminds me the beauty still exists. shows the good times and good vibes that we've had and should look forward to.lol so off topic