"Thought Crime Bill" Could Ensnare Peaceful Activists

Discussion in 'General' started by nuggs419, Oct 27, 2007.

1. yea dude i love infowars, i fuckin hate our gov

2. fuck fuck NO NO NO NO NO! FUCK! Every month our country seems to come one step closer to Orwell's nightmare, why can't these people be stopped?!

3. bc no one does anything to stop them..

only one way to do that

4. ^and thats to vote Colbert!

5. If you think that's ever going to come in existence you are way to paranoid.

6. vote ron paul and this shit won't happen, bud will practically be legal, our economy will b good, no more wars period. hes the only way to go

7. Colbert is a fucking idiot. I love the guy and all but it pisses me off how he puts all this time and energy in this worthless campaign run. This is the most critical election in history, why not back someone like Ron Paul? I understand everyone has the right to run and it should be excercised more often. He's just basking in his ego-centric self leading people away from the real issues.

8. agreed

9. I don't trust anything relating to Prison Planet.

10. when I first started to break away from my conditioned mind and started to think for myself I felt Jones was an interesting character. Everything he puts out is true, it's all backed up, but it's just what type of information is put out. More and more I see him as a gatekeeper to the truth- misleading many people to go after this "New World Order". He talks about all these attainment camps from FEMA, and says we must fight the New World Order. Seems like a trap to me. I've grown out of being a Jonesite- it has all become irrelevant. There's a much bigger picture.

11. He can really bend words and ideas in things far off from what they mean.

I really like his work with "thought crime."

Anyways, these people (the article writter), just use fear to get you to believe what they believe. Personally I dont want to live or be led by fear, so I will listen to someone who doesnt use that tactic. Besides, much more rational decisions are made when not consenting to big "media words" like he likes to throw around.

Anyways, crock of shit, do some research yourself before you take this poor article as fact and to heart.

12. u think these guys use fear to control you? why would they want to control you? the gov uses fear to control you. o these terrorists are gonna kill us here pass the patriot act, the military commmisions act and the victory act (btw the victory sends you to jail for 20 years for having a gram of nugget, because drugs help support terrorism) tell me thats not fear mongering