Thosevacanteyes 1200 Watt Perpetual/bi Weekly Dwc Extravaganza. Led. Hps. T5.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by thosevacanteyes, May 18, 2013.

1. #1 thosevacanteyes, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    What's up Grasscity? It has been a long while but I am glad to be back at it and able to share my latest setup. 

I am currently harvesting one plant every two weeks in a 900 watt flowering setup.  650 of those watts are L.E.D. while the other 250ish come from my old HPS.  In veg I am running 210 watts of T5 in my 4 foot mother keeper tent. 

First I will catch yall up on where I am currently, then ill post last month's harvests.

All of my Blue Dream are from clones from the mother that I flowered out and harvested last month.

Currently I have one Blue Dream that is on the first day of week 5, followed by another Blue Dream that is on the first day of week 3, followed by another Blue Dream that received its week 1 feeding today.  I am one plant behind in flowering because I lost a Green Crack plant that was due to be chopped in two weeks. 

Veg contains two more Blue Dream's (big surprise) a three week old Colorado Cough, and a one week old Purple Diesel.

I can't upload pics yet so ill get some whenever the site is fixed.

Attached Files:

2. Tomorrow my oldest Blue Dream gets her week 6 feeding and the others get week 4 and week 2.  I have also moved another Blue Dream from veg so that she can get ready to flower.

Attached Files: