Those who play Socom for ps3 post gamertags

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by 54321r, Jan 27, 2009.

1. gamertags .....

2. Foop867

I used to play all time time, now you may only find me logging on once a week for a few hours.

Still waiting for that DLC

3. i fell in love with socom 1 wayyy back in the day. socom 2 and me were married. then socom 3 came out and we divorced. now that the new ones out i have yet to try it.
    mainly because i cant afford a ps3, but how would you say it is? worth the cash? lemme kno =) :smoking:

4. they are coming out with a new patch in march but its good i like it. same as usual, they still have the dumbest issues but are aiming to fix them with the newer patch coming out

5. what about map packs etc? are those coming out as they've been promised for almost a year now.

6. the new one hasnt been out over a year but idk what is going on if they offered a knew one or not

7. i look at the videos all the time on youtube!! when i get some extra money im gettin ah ps3 and socom confrontation!!

8. i got this game and was extremely disappointed. i basically paid 60 bucks for a bluetooth

9. when's the last time you played it? i heard it's better now with the patches...