Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

those weed/beer quotes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ksaul, Aug 15, 2008.

1. What is the beer/weed quote?

Example: Beer before liquor, never been sicker - Liquor before beer, now your in the clear.

2. Liquor before beer have no fear, weed after liquor gets you raped by a queer.

3. I always heard:

"Pot before liquor, couldn't be sicker. Liquor before pot and you're hot to trot."

I don't know if this was exactly it, but the general rule was to drink before smoking, or else you'll be sick. At least it was with the people I hung out with. :confused_2:

4. Thats a tough call, I always get sick if i drink before I smoke.

5. pretty interesting:smoking:

6. you're "hot to trot"? Who do you hang out with, Britons from the late 1960's? :laughing:

7. Yeah, I have no idea. You should probably blame my mom, on that one. She's always giving me weird, outdated phrases. lol :D :laughing:

8. grass before beer, your in the clear

beer before grass, your on your ass