Those that have bought from GC: READ!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by .BAS., May 12, 2008.

1. so i don't have a credit card but i tried ordering with gift card credit card [visa] and i'm just wondering if it'll go through or not :confused:

if someone has tried it please let me know, thanks!

2. Yes, it should work.

Most companies (with the exception of poker websites) can't tell the difference between pseudo-credit cards and actual credit cards, and even if they could most wouldn't care.

It acts the same as a credit card so I don't see you having a problem with it.

3. nope it won't work because there is no name registered on a gift card, this question has been asked numerous times on the feedback forum and answered by either RMJL or superjoint - try using the search function.

unless you have a name and billing address attached, then it will.

4. well i would think it would work because i did give them a name and shipping address and it's pre-paid too, i've used them before on several websites but since this is coming from a foreign country i was just unsure, thanks for all the help though.

5. so why not just try it and see if it denies it? it'd be much quicker than creating and account, asking the question, waiting for replies, and then doing it....

6. yeah i ordered it yesterday and am still waiting for the e-mail

it said 24-48 hours

7. i know ive used a pre paid visa for online purchases not from here but other out of country websites in order to enable the "simon" gift card (thats what they call them here) you just have to register it on their website