Those people that judge at parties..

Discussion in 'General' started by Burnoutt, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Sup blades. Wasn't sure where to put this. Going to a small get-together tonight for New Years, maybe 20 people or so. I'm good friends with all of them, except for 2-3 girls who are showing up.

You know those people that go to parties, stay sober, and are just looking down on everyone for having a good time? Yeah, they're those type of people. Not even sure how they got invited, but whatever. Rant over.

Happy New Years! :wave:

2. they got nice boobies?

3. I bet those girls will get a little buzzed and fuck everyone. If they are coming and they know whats going down then they are coming because they want to indulge but don't know how without feeling bad so just offer them some drink or smoke or something

You should be the one they fuck. Turn them to the darkside

4. Devious. I like it :hello:

Sadly, taking the bittie to the party with me. Maybe I can wing for one of the boys

5. Man FUCK that noise. Let them stick their nose in the air and think theyre better while you all have a good time !

6. Pass on my advice to one of your friends. Seriously it will work like a charm. Seen it happen many a time in high school and college. The night the "good girl" goes tottaly wild. Always a fun time for all those involved.

Let us know what happens OP

7. im that quiet shady guy standing in the middle of the shit, but not talking, and taking advantage of the free liquor and not letting anyone hit my blunt..
    mad op?? mad bro?

8. Haha I'm the guy trying to force weed down every persons throat and refusing to drink

9. ^ while simultaneously making stoners look like stuck up asses. sweet...

10. Me or the guy I quoted?

11. you

5 letter rule is retardedx!

12. I don't get how I make stoners look like stuck up asses. I don't actually force it on people I just always end up offering to smoke everyone out and I usually turn down alcohol because I don't usually enjoy the effects. I was just saying I was pretty much the opposite of the guy I quoted

13. If one of them is hot spitefuck her.

14. Aren't you judging those people who judge at parties???

Ergo making you a person who judges others at parties.

Chew on that.

15. Maybe they're not being stuck-up but just annoyed that they're the designated drivers and can't drink? :p

16. But then arn't you just the guy who judges people who judge people who judge people at parties?

Did I just blow your mind?:smoking:

17. But was he actually judging him? Or just pointing it out to him?

18. if there are people at your party you dont like tell them to kick rocks . . .

19. Never saw sober people at a party

20. He had to judge thats what OP is.

So now that makes you the guy who questions the judgement of the guy who judge the guy as a judge of someone who judges people at parties who judges people at parties.

Right?

fuck it gonna smoke some hash:smoking: