Those of you without jobs have any source of income?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Jan 28, 2012.

1. 我要桂林????

2. Oh its cool. I was just chiming in on what finally is working for me after being unemployed for 2 years.
    Good luck to ya and hope things workout for ya.:)

3. Thakns man. I appreciate the encouragement.

Haha, I don't think I've ever logged in to so many PMs.

4. Have any of you tried adsense? it's something from google.

5. lol there's a reason why people are willing to pay cash for silver right now.

Cash loses it's value due to inflation, while silver and gold basically maintain their value. Expect hype-inflation to start in the coming years and watch as silver and gold soar in value because it will be the alternative to fiat money.

Unless Ron Paul is elected of course :smoke:

6. [quote name='"iSPARK"']

Better than black people :confused_2: white people are a lot more accepting of dirty shoes

EDIT:

No racism intended :eek:[/quote]

I like how you turned this one around. Rep when I can. Lol

7. My source of income right now is scrap metal since nobody seems to want to hire me. It's just kinda feast or famine though, I've done as well as $250 in a day, and I've done as bad as $20 for an 8 hour day, just depends on what you can find and take legally.

8. Yeah I've heard. Rumor has it that silver will soar to over $50 in the next few months.

9. Just something to keep in mind :smoke:

10. Haha..Thanks for the insider tip.;)

Its like a feeding frenzy on e-bay for silver. I just sold a 2001 silver eagle/liberty 1 troy ounce coin for 38.50+ s&h. Though I wont sell many of them. Im keeping ahold of the rest. But My silver dimes I sell at $34+ all the time for a pack of 14.:smoke: