those of you who have scrogged 3 plants specifically

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doindia, Jul 15, 2007.

1. every plant and every harvest yeilds different. but what did you guys come up with. dry weight? pics of your 3 plant scrog?

2. do a search and do the math dude, lots have done scrog on here,.. hell im doing one now!

(link to it in my sig)

3. there's is not a specific answer possible for that question.. it all depends on the ammount of time you have and how many plants you use... if i had 5 months for veg, then i could have a one plant scrog that has a bigger yield than a 4 plant scrog with only a month of veg, if i wanted that same yield but only had about 4 months for the whole grow, including veg flower and the 2-4 weeks you can't even count between the 2 stages, that too would be possible but then you would need a hell of of a lot more than one plant.

just as a guess....i'd say with 3-4 weeks veg time, your plants will probably just be hitting the screen so just slightly more than a normal grow with 3 plants. then i'd say possible, for every extra month of veg time you could come close to doubling your yield at final harvest, because in a months time the plant should be able to come close to doubling the ammount of flowering tops that will all be on a level surface, the screen (meaning they will all get equal ammount of light. the whole point of a scrog)

4. this video here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=bIq_SX5KlLM&mode=related&search=

is a good example of what balla420 is talkin about. it is just one plant given enough time in veg (and in a big enough pot) to support many many buds using the scrog method. this one plant yielded 114 grams dried (lil' more than a QP). the guy shows so much yield but aaah it's ONE plant!! also enjoy the vid it has lovely buds!