Those MOTHERFUCKERS!

Discussion in 'General' started by RealCaveman, Nov 4, 2012.

1. SO my first baby - a 00' pontiac sunfire blew up and is on the side of a road on my buddies road...

and his wife gave me a call on her way to work telling me one of my windows was busted out! so after a 11 hour shift i go check it out and im fuckin heated.

some fucking douchebag threw a corona 32 oz at my driver side window and smashed it.

now im geting it crushed but that dont make it okay...

i swear to god i wil the slit the throat of a motherfucker if there is any way in hell i can find who did it.

I was hanging out tonite with my buddy after work hoping that when i leave i catch somebody fucking with it so i could...oh i dont even know. murder their ass?

OH man...bullshit

You dont fuck with another mans car!

cocksuckers

2. Those fucken bastards.

3. You're ready to murder someone, for throwing a bottle at your already fucked up car, that is going to the junk yard?

Sounds productive.

4. but the person didnt no that it was about to be scraped. im not saying kill the fucking guy. but that is a huge douche thing to do.

on another note, ever think your friends did it? they knew it was fucked so they were just drunk and said fuck it? idk just a theory

5. Don't worry OP, I got sir.

Hitman U.S. west coast:

Hitman U.S. east coast:

Hitman Europe:

Hitman Australia:

Just call and offer a good price OP

6. Yeah damn right its productive - fuck em. oh well hopefully karma will fuck their car up...

and no my friends would not do that... they have been nothing but help to me.

the road that its on has a bunch of wannabe crip gangbanger white bitches...

but i spent SO much money trying to fix my car.

my car had a white towel on it saying i would be back for it...
    and it looks fine from the outside so its not like it begs to be fucked up

yeah i would take their life - im heated.

i have enough sense and decency to not fuck with another working mans car.

7. So if a man belongs to the upper class then its okay if his car gets beat up?:cool:

8. hah right? nah man - just saying that i put my hard earned cash into that vehicle... and someone thinks its cool to bust my shit out.

i could be overreacting...

but its the fucking principle of the situation

9. LOL :laughing::laughing:

10. You're gonna kill a motherfucker for hurting your car that you're going to junk.
    Mmmmmk

11. pRETTY MUCH!!:cool:

12. Well originally i was gonna fix but fount out yesterday it would cost too much...
    i dont know where or how you were raised but down here that shit dont fly..
    but hey - excuse me!? im the one in the wrong right? what the fuck ever

13. [​IMG]

14. Okay, I'll be the one to say it.

Sunfires suck ass anyway.

15. Wow.

ugh. right.
    you have no idea how happy i was to get a vehicle when i turned 18 cuz it took so much time to save up for...

but hey haha ok.

16. so a piece of shit car is more valuable than a human life?

17. some peoples yes. ho and excuse me for my "daddy" not be able to buy me a mercedes.

18. [quote name='"GreenHit23"']

some peoples yes. ho and excuse me for my "daddy" not be able to buy me a mercedes.[/quote]

my parents didn't buy my car either "champ"

19. i feel ya man, my last car the engine blew, then the rims got stolen, then the car got shot up and 2 windows and a busted windshield, as well as various parts being stolen. i eneded up scrapping the shit but its still the principle of fucking up your shit is worth more than the material value..

20. Thank you! i was wondering wtf man... Im glad to know someone feels meh