Those mother fucking hermaphrodites

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by LiveSimp1yLove, Jan 25, 2013.

1. #1 LiveSimp1yLove, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    So I believe all 8 of my GDP plants are hermaphrodites possibly from a leak in my grow tent. The weird thing is they all seem to have those "nanas" around only the popcorn buds, it doesnt look too bad. I have no choice but to continue the next 5 weeks of flowering because I'm semi-relying on this grow. Can I still produce a dank product, dank yeild, and will there be less seeds if I start cutting all these unopened male pollen pods?

FUck :smoking:

2. Starting pinching the balls off man. You can still get good buds. Maybe a few seeds here and there if you caught it quick enough.

3. If you are that early in flower, chop them down, find the light leak, and restart.

Sure you can pull the nanners off, but they will keep coming back. Eventually they will open and pollinate your entire crop, so no it wouldnt be a good yield, and riddled with seeds.

4. Im not early in flower I'm 3-4 weeks in, gonna stick with it and see what happens.

5. Thats quite early.

Average flower time is 8-10 weeks