Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Those Fucking Cops!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChIlLuM BlAzEr, Aug 22, 2002.

1. with a pig you need your fourth fifth and sometimes first (if your pissed off) mmendment

2. I am on the cops' side here. You were walking down the street blantantly breaking the law. You knew what you were doing was illegal. The cops were only doing their job, but you decided to be a smartass instead of talking to them with respect. Then, on top of it, you ran. OF COURSE THEY FUCKING CUFFED YOU. You just proved that they couldn't trust you to stay put; they had every reason to restrain you.

3. You had a couple options.

A) Get arrested for posession of marijuana.

B) Tell the cops it's a cigarette.

C) Eat the joint to dispose the evidence.

D) Run like hell and get arrested.

Now which one do you think is the smartest decision? Next time you should think about the consequences before you do something.

Never physically resist arrest. That includes running away from the cops.

4. well no shit they were going to bust you, you were walking down the street in broad daylight smoking a jay...unless you live in amsterdam you just can't do that man

5. Well Feanor, I kinda disagree. Easily he's in Western Europe and they aren't normally such dicks about that kind of thing. I've talked to a lot of people about how the cops normally will make you throw the joint away and let you go about your business. I only have experience in France. We were walking down the street and a guy was smoking on a corner. I bummed a hit...

CB, That totally sucks that it happened. I was shocked when I read your story. Just be glad you weren't in the US... It would be much worse as you can see in the other stories. That is why I normally only smoke at home.

6. This threads pretty old hehe.

7. cops cant ask you to talk off your socks that sexually haressment

8. MY dad was a cop for about 20 years and guess what.....he's a stoner. He doesn't care if I do it.

9. Thank your lucky stars youre in Europe, in America, your ass would be in jail.

10. lol, if u were in California, u wouldve got beaten down by the cops, lol............

but shit, if youre a smartass to em an' then u run away.......thats askin to be booked homie...........over here you wouldve got jail time for refusing arrest, possession of marijuana, an' a couple more lil things the cops would put on u...........

11. i love it when the cops just take your stuff, and don't do anything to you, because you know they wont report it, and they're just gonna smoke it.

12. Anyone know anything about the rumor that cops promotion/pay status is affected by how many arrests they make?

Also, in America, if probabal cause exists they can search you or your car.

13. yeah there are tons of swearwords for these unprincipled cops but
    forum rules ...i respect forum rules in here ..:)

14. But if in was a cop i just would have taken the joints and let you off but if you ran i would chase after you and book you just becasue your running over some weed. Might make me think you have something to hide. If you wouldn't have ran you might have had a good chance with a warning.

15. DAMN that shit sucks. You can sue the whole county/parish for that

16. COPS ARE NOT REALLY AFTER WEED AT THIS DAY IN AGE.ITS THE "NEW" DRUGS LIKE METH,EX,AND COMMON PILLS. IF YOU DON'T GIVE THEM A "REASON" TO FUCK WITH YOU THEY USUALLY WON'T,UNLESS THEY ARE REAL ASSHOLES.:smoking:

SMOKE AWAY...........

17. Well damn, you gave the piggies every fucking reason in the world to cuff and book your ass. Instead of bitching, look back on it and learn.

18. oh that suck...imglad i live in tha states.....under an ounce isnt a felony so yea
    keep on blazing
    peace

19. EHMRHTMT (buzzer) Wrong. you CANNNNNNNNNN be searched on probable cause .. duh..

it just hasto be a goodreason like if your sluringand falling down (actin drunk) they will search u and can .. but if your walkin down the street late at night that isnt probable cause it is just suspision and under suspision they cant do shit..

20. If you were in America, you would have been screwed.