Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Those Fucking Cops!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChIlLuM BlAzEr, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Goddamn!

An hour ago I was walkng to the supermarkt to gets some grocery's. Off course I was smoking a fat joint when suddenly
    two ugly looking cops stood beside me. They looked me straight in the eye.

One of the asked: " What the hell are you holding there?

I replied: What does it look like?

They got mad and wanted to book me. I took my last tough and started running. I was really tired and stoned at the same time so it didn't take long for those freakin' cops to catch. Those asshole's even handcuffed me.

Eventuely they booked me for smokin'weed in public places and it cost 85 euro.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THOSE FUCKING COPS!!

2. well uh that sucks but your lucky thats all the trouble you get into.

3. "what does it look like?". Thats the part where you should've said "a tobacco cigarette" and you'd have 85 euros in your pocket. Cops are dicks most of the time, but as long as you know your rights and aren't a dick then you'll get the shaft alot less.

4. A silly thing happened with them and me the other day.

I was sitting on a grassy hill preparing to smoke with some friends when the cops drove into the park and came to a halt. Unbeknowst to us a stupid girl had lit a trash can on fire at the nearby bus station and these piggies were angry. They demanded that we let them search us. Well despite my complaints my friends all had nothing to hide so they bent over for Johny Law. But when the sweaty POS got to me I said, "You can not search me, I know my 5th amendment right and you need a warrant" the officer asked to search me again and I refused saying that he had to at least give me a reason and that I retained my 5th amendment right. He got angry at my knowledge of our rights and liberties and said "Let me search you know or Im going to put your fucking face in the dirt and hand cuff you". At this point I got frightened by this gang of bullies (the cops) and stood up offering my palms as a sign of paltry. "You cannot search me", i repeated. The pig took this chance when my hands were out stretched to grab me by then and twist me around to the ground pinning my arms all the way up my back and twisting them painfully while patting me hard with the other hand. All the while saying things like "you listen to whatever I tell you and you have to listen or you're going to get your ass kicked and be in hand cuffs". When he unhanded me I said, "you're whats wrong with cops in our country, you violate me and my rights, threaten me with violence and show me no respect. you're a disgrace". then he threatened me with civil disobedience ( i guess thats what they call free speech nowadays). and took his leave.

5. THAT IS FUUUCCKKKED UP IN THE GOAT ASS TWICE ON SUNDAYS AND FOUR TIMES ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

6. that sucks Reefer_Cat, well he didn't find anything on you did he? I thought you had a stash where did you hid it.

7. Me and my friend were down at this large treehouse/camp thing a bunch of stoners built in the woods. As we were coming out there is a little corner you go around to get to the place where you park your cars. We come out of the trail and are about to go to my jeep when we see headlights on there. Normally we would have assumed it was fellow stoners and continued on our way out, but that night we were unusually paranoid for some reason so we ran and hid in the woods. But being stupid and stoned we ended up hiding like less than 10 feet off of one of the trails that we didnt know about. Then we see two flashlights walking up the trail, too late to run cause the woods were thick, so we just lay down in the bushes and hope they miss us. They pass by once, but the flashlights are still around so we lay still hoping theyll leave. They come by again and start walking right towards us. We were like aw fuck so we stood up and started talking to them. They were pretty cool tho, we started talking to them, told them that we were just loooking for a party down there, but no one was there so we were leaving , htne we saw them and didnt wanna go through any hassle so we hid. They either bought the story(unlikely) or just didnt care so we talked for a bit and they let us go. My buddy had scales and dope on him but he crotched them when we were hiding. but the cops didnt even check our pockets or anything so it was cool. Scary tho hiding in the bushes like right next to cops walking by with their flaslights and shit.

8. ehehehehe ur av flashes toooo

9. Overgrowary, to answer your question I had instinctively stuffed the baggie down my sock as soon as I saw the cops pull up. It's fucked in the goat ass indeed.

10. I'd just like to jump in on the cop's side for a moment. My father was a deputy sherrif for more than 20 years. Most cops are decent people just trying to do their job and get back home every day without getting shot. As with any group of people there is the occasional asshole. But for the most part cops don't want to waste thier time trying to catch every one in town who smokes a joint from time to time.

A few things to remember;

1) If you walk right past a cop with a joint hanging out of your mouth you will be stopped and questioned. Don't commit a blatent violation of the law right in front of an enforcer of that law and not expect to get in trouble.

2) Be respectful. Cops don't like people getting lippy any more than anyone else does.

3) If you run they will chase you. If they catch you they will cuff you and give you the third degree. For all the cop knows you just shot 15 people in a Burger King down the street.

4) If an officer has a warrent or probable cause to search you, your car, or your home than he doesn't need your consent. If he asks for you consent you can simply refuse without needing to give an explanation. If you feel you were violated you need to either go to court and challenge any citation that was given to you or get legal aid.

11. Putting it into your sock isnt really the best place to put it. When I got busted down they made my cousin take off his shoes and they checked his socks and shit too.

12. Yeah, I know it wasn't the best place but I didn't have much time and wasn't planning on getting searched for sitting on a grassy hill. And to the poster who's dad was a deputy (sorry, cant remember who posted it), you CANNOT be searched on probable cause. You need consent or a warrant. You don't need to give an officer a reason not to search you, its your buisness what you have on your persons.

13. Hate isn't the exact word I would use to describe how I feel about cops. But they did cut me a break when they busted me with marijuana. I did have to plead guilty to the DUI though but at least I wasnt found guilty on possession of a large amt of weed.

Exactly 3 more weeks and I get my drivers license back!!!!!! It has been a long, expensive last 6 months!!!!!

I don't think its ever wise to run from the cops unless you are in a 4 wheel drive car. Of course my friend lives by the rule that he will make the cops earn their money by chasing him. No wonder he spends so much time in jail.

14. HA! I've run from cops 4 times this summer and never been caught! We like to have parties outside sometimes and on those occassions there is sometimes a piggy who rolls up to try and spoil our fun. We just high tail it for the woods. Surveys show that teenagers with weed/alcohol/maybe other stuff like DXM in their systems can run and navigate through the woods faster than fat cops. Running from the po' really kills your buzz but it gives you an awesome adrenaline rush type thing.

15. I remeber one time the cops busted me and 2 other guys we pulled alongside another guy in his car and we were talking stoned out of our minds so the guy leaves and were right in the middle of the road 10 feet from the curb we fall asleep and the next thing i know theres 2 cops and flashlights shining in the window we get out and the cops asked us if we had anymore weed and all they did was make us grind it into the ground so i have to agree with the other poster saying cops are pretty chill
    :hippie:

16. Where in Europe was this?

17. dunno what country that is that you cant be searched for probable cause.

in most countrys if the cop says he saw or could smell cannabis that is enough for a search to take place.

'reasonable grounds', if they lie and say they can smell it when there is no way they can, contest it in court.

its just luck i guess, some cops have no probs with weed and others are real cunts about it.

18. if its the US than they cant search for probable cause. Maybe you think they can just because they freaking try to get you to consent to a search and seizure as hard as they can. They play mind games and shit. Just remember a few key phrases whenever dealing with the cops: " Can I talk to my lawyer?"
    "......." thats silence
    "I choose to retain my fifth amendment rights"

19. 5th ammedment its your fourth and ya i hate the pigs they took away my best friend and loked him upp becouse he was different and machine needed to sdddimilate him
    DAMN THAT PIG SUCKS

20. Yeah the 4th amendment is for illegal search and seizure. The 5th is the right to not testify against yourself and not being able to be convicted of the same crime twice.