Those annoying people on fb

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deathtrip420, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #21 SoCali, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree, fuck off farmville

2. When girls "tyyyypppeee likkeee thiiiisss <33 <3 smh ikr :)"

:mad:

3. Haha a fun thing to do is to all thos who post "like this and ill "blah blah" on your wall" is like their status then immediatly delete them so they cant post on your wall. Hahahahaha

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOTUZ2LlmoA]So You Want to Close Your Facebook Account - YouTube[/ame]

5. But they're not as annoying as people who keep saying "Klobak this, klobak that" like seriously... What the fuck is Klobak?

6. I've accepted most of the annoying bullshit from people on facebook but I can't stand this one friend of my mom's who added me

every time my mom doesn't answer her messages she'll message me being like "Wheres ur mom ?"

I moved out of my mom's house last year. Unless I'm visiting her, how the fuck would I know? fuck off

7. You guys are all bitter, u have the choice to pick and choose ur friends on fb or better yet not partake in it at all. I mean obvs some people are annoying on fb but there are also annoying people in real life.

8. I just delete those attention seekers who update their status with ridiculous crap. The rest I keep them because they're either family or good friends.

9. The people who are obsessed with facebook apps, completely ignorant to the news and the fact that they're private info harvesting tools. I mean they need permission to your page so you can play farmville? Gayy.

10. Facebook makes me sick, i only use it to communicate with some friends from far away

11. PEOPLE WITH KIDS.

They gotta post a fuckin pic of their kid or a status update about how cute their kid is every 5 fucking minutes of the day...and like, their profile pic's not a pic of them, but one of their dumb kid.

I've actually lost real-life friends over this kind of shit.

12. im over facebook book right about now i literally just posted a status "so many lames on facebook manee be yourself not someone else" hahah dumb kids aghh

13. The ones that whine. I only add hot bitches or tight friends anyway.

14. liberate yourself and delete/deactivate your facebook, you'll thank me in a couple weeks after you're through withdrawal

15. Am I the only on who wants to slap people who start sentences with, "so my facebook status says..." or "did you see what I put on facebook?" Just tell me what you want to say. Don't preface it by saying u put it online, I honestly don't care.