thomasjeffersons veranda

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Feb 10, 2014.

1. LMAO.... I don't think I've seen or heard that word in about 20 years.... Maybe longer..

2. :lol:

Attached Files:

3. Saw some blue/green molds growin on some mulch so I tossed those chunks out. Threw on some bokashi bran to encourage some white mycelia... I think it worked pretty good lol...

Attached Files:

4. #104 donothinggardening, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    Flowers are staring to form :D :D

Took this pic of HB yesterday-- 12 days of 12/12

Attached Files:

5. Yeah that's way toooooooo much space. You could have vegged her twice as long without all that extra stem. 

Thank you LoLo, I needed that. 

I believe it is....

I have never heard of anything close to that besides this................
    http://youtu.be/dpV2ULCb6WU

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! They better not :angry: !

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I'll eat it hairy if it smells good... Every now, and again my lady goes bushwhacker on me " I'm like  :mellow:..............okay if I have too  :wub:  :laughing:  :laughing:

There is a very great importance for this hot commodity  :hello:....

:smoke: y

6. Yeah live n learn I guess.. I've read that kelp/alfalfa teas and foliars help reduce internode spacing... I have both of those items in my soil already so I figured it was unnecessary. Not sure what difference foliar application would make but idk. :unsure:

Bushwhacker... :laughing: :laughing: :lol: that shit's funny!

:lol: pootytang! Now that's somethin I haven't seen in a while. Wah-da-tah, mf!

7. Pootie tang was written and directed by louis C.K. Helluva comedian. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8FzGlgVGdo&list=PLy8Ml6l1msnq8oM7OFcoRXqlTCSWV0x6z&index=8

Brings back memories...  Of my one of my favorite childhood movies. Bushwhacked! Daniel Stern is classic! 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4yClJuDPI

8. I'm all caught up! Girls are looking fabulous TJ, can't wait to see the flowers they are gonna make for you  :D

9. #109 donothinggardening, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Hey thanks, pinkie! Glad to have ya. I hope that catching up was worth it. You all out of 'likes' yet? Lol. I exhaust mine within the first 5 mins i'm on here now.

@[member="kshow77"] I know I flipped when I found out it was louie that directed that movie. Funny ass movie... pretty stupid but funny as fuck lol.

10. Mind if I tag along and ogle your pretty green ladies? 

:hello:

11. Hell yeah, Carlo! Welcome to the rant! :wave:

12. Aaaaand why is it called the "rant"?
    Do you partake much in the linguistics of thus said ranting? ....lol

13. :lol: you remember you said that hah. Don't worry. There will be some ranting. :devious: :bongin:

14. I think some one else asked! lol

15. Update 2/25 Flower day 15

Everything is looking pretty good to me! Here are some shots of Hashberry:

Attached Files:

16. Here is Satori and Safari respectively:

Attached Files:

17. Contemplating some chicken poo/ewc topdressing and/or an ACT... thoughts? Suggestions?

Got a bioreactor (ACT brewer) rant in the works lol. Stay tuned! :devious:

18. that hashberry has a little clawing going on so be careful you may have a toxicity or deficiency man. that being said everything else looks phenomenal! nice work man :wave:

19. Ya know I was curious what that "clawing" might be about... my thought was heat stress but I don think so. Nothing a good ACT can't remedy! Maybe.. lol. Thanks for poppin in gus.

In my readings, the claw tends to mean nitrogen toxicity: http://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen-toxicity-cannabis