thomasjeffersons veranda

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Thanks pak. I'm doing my best to put all of these lessons into practice. I'm sooo excited to try my first homegrown buds. I've learned a lot on this run too. Next grow will hopefully be even better. Thanks for all of the help and kindness along the way man. Me n the girls certainly appreciate it.

^^

yeah what Pak said..

you can have the best soil and water on earth.. but you still gotta provide the environment for them to thrive in that soil.

you're doing great dude.. can't wait to see some flowers.

3. Your first "your bud"?
    That's an experience yer gonna remember, judging by the looks o' them girls.
    Hmm, think i'm feeling.... jealous? LOL
    Yer doin' a killer job, neighbor.

4. #84 donothinggardening, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Thanks buddy :) hah no need to be jealous. The fat flowerin lady ain't sung yet! I appreciate the kind werds, neighbor.... Neighbor?... You a fellow Coloradoan?

5. #85 dlsmokes, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    TJ start on page 9 in my thread. There are photo's to guide you as you read. Oh the ladies show that your paying attention...for sure. Very nice..
    :smoke: y

6. Ah ok cool. Thanks :smoke: y. I haven't looked at the beginning of your thread in a loong time lol.

7. I would have explained it to you, but I like it when you come over  :p to my house  :wub:

8. Heh it's cool. I like catchin up on yer porch. Wish I could help ya with the tile issue.. you're makin me feel lazy lol. Gettin up at the crack of dawn on saturday n gettin to work. I slept in a lil bit lol.

9. Its all good..imma morning person. Notice the 5 am posts on Sunday;) once my lady leaves I'm up for the day. I wish I could have started working that early. I would be half way done by now.

I'm lazy on some days, don't worry... I fugured to just hide the kick out behind thw tile as much as I can... well we shall see..

10. Hey so long as water can't get behind n fuck shit up I say it's all good. All about function lol. So I tried the CnR thing n I took it off lol... I'm a big poon when it comes to bending the girls.... the buds are already starting to form n I think the tall one is done stretching... so maybe i'm good.... :unsure:

11. If it's not in your heart, and your gut says no....I'm sure you will be fine. Try it next time...on your lankiest plant, that way you can really see what it does, and decide if you wanna try it else where.

BIG POON..... :laughing:  Funny...never heard that one  :confused_2:

12. Haha yeah i'm just a newbie.. i'm sure she would take it just fine. Like I said just being a poon. Looking forward to definitely doing it next time. The internode spacing on these bitches is pretty long (is that the right word?) Lol. Especially when I look at the pics that papa-w was posting on your thread. There's a good 5-6" of main stem between each set of nodes.

Poon is just another word for pussy lol.

13. #93 Pakalolo, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    Poon as in poontang.

14. I believe that's the shorthand going currently :lol:

15. Or otherwise known as puss!  lol

16. LMAO. Don't think i've ever heard a 67 y-o dude say "poontang". :lol: :lol: :laughing:

I'm getting old. My grand kids keep me kind of current but I'm sure they won't be telling me about poon. :lol:

I'm old but I'm not dead. Remember I lived during the 70's. Lots of poontang in those days. :ey:

19. #100 DeadLeaf, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    It's really funny to think that you know in your head all the things they wouldn't be bold enough to share with you!! LOL

Edit: and I'm also glad to know that there is another thread out there that addresses the vital importance of poontang! Thank you for that! :D