Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thoes who have made firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by snopro9316, Feb 28, 2013.

1. I recently got an 8th and I was going to take .5-1.0 and make a firecracker, then my buddy talked me out of it. He kept telling me its not going be the same high as smoking. I had heard it gives you a long lasting body high. For a person with a tolerance would .5 be enough to make a firecracker and get crazy high? I know it's different for each but I just want a general idea

2. The first time I made firecrackers. I made two 2g firecrackers using Vaped bud. That was an intensely heavy but enjoyable experience. I woke up the next morning still clearly baked. I took those at round 7 PM, around 9 is when I was like, "ok, shit def works!". And it just kept going from there all the way past noon the next day.

Another time I ate one with about 1-1.5g of A grade. If i'm not mistaken, the strain I used was East Coast Sour Diesel.

NOW THAT WAS TRIPPY!:hippie:

Its a story too long to type. I weighed about 175 at the time and smoked about an 1/8 every 2 or 3 days. It didn't even matter.

3. It depends on too many things to say. What .5g cost, like maybe $10, max?

Try it. See what happens.
    If it were me, I would eat it in the morning and see what happens. It will probably be a mild stone, that would be a background high all day, but if you take a bongload or 2, it will be much better.

4. #4 MAX88, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    According to me, it would be a mild stone may be.

Rock Salt UK

5. Firecracker?