Thizzz Or Die

Discussion in 'General' started by Emperortim21, May 9, 2007.

1. Im just tryin to see how many MAC DRE, J-Diggs fans are out there on this site, and what ur favorite song is?? Mine is, Life's a Bitch let me know

2. Mac Dre, Mac Hall, E-40, J-Diggs, Yukmouth, keak Da Sneak :D Yay area rap is the best shit

3. Oh and my favorite song? Damn there's so many, but I also forgot to throw some love to Mistah F.A.B. and JOhnny Ca$h (T.I.P.)

I like "Mafioso", " Yadadamean", "The mac named dre" "New Oakland", "Kill 'em off", "life's a bitch", "Yellow Bus Ridda", "Scrapin", "Ghost Ride It", "So High", "Feelin myself", "On The Run", "Don't hate the player" "Bleezies -n- heem" "C.U.T.T.H.R.O.A.T.", "Smokin That Dank", "Too hard for the fuckin radio", "Breathe", "Thizzle Dance", "Thizzle Mountain", ect. TOo many yay area songs to mention that I love :D

4. lol tell me about it. I have 257 Mac Dre songs alone, not to mention all the other bay artists (more then I can count). Way, way too many to name. Every single song owns.

5. Hell yeah, I love that bay area shit. Nothing else compares in my opinion. Always bumpin that mac d.r.e.

6. ANYONE but keak da sneak and e-40 is good outta the bay.

7. hell yes man that was a pretty good list right there i would add rapper gone bad, i need an eighth, and since 84'

8. haha, thanks man. Yeah I'd add them fo sho. Just so much to mention :p

9. Im a fan, dont have a favorite song though.

10. haha very nice i think just being a fan is good enough for me

11. check the sig

12. thats without a doubt the best sig EVER

13. im actually from vallejo been living here all my life. and i live hella close to where mac dre,j-diggs, and all them live. but i just recently moved out to weak ass vacaville but be down in vallejo all the time..

THIZZ IN PEACE MAC DRE.
    im gonna smoke a few bowls for u tommorow :smoking:

cant pick just one favorite song.. its impossible

14. I love all our thizz/mac dre sigs :D lol