Thizz!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MandalaSmoker, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Well some of you may have seen my thread with keif and some bud and whatnot and seen I said I was getting some other goodies in the Seasoned tokers furom,well here they are!I bought only 3 this time and gave 1 to my friend that I went through to get them.I was going to get some mushrooms but apparently dude cought his house on fucking fire tripping face or something of that nature.I am not kidding my dude told me and I seen this other dudes house on news about an hour ago.Suck,and wish I could smoke him up.He is okay though.:hello:

I did search the logo and ofcourse mixed reviews were all around.So I suppose it is my duty to find out if they are nice.

Pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Man I am rolling fucking face guy's love ALL you.

Is you rollin bitch I might be bitch I might be

These aint no fucking meth bombs thats for sure.

3. well congrats on some good rolls i guess. have fun with that.

4. Glad to hear they weren't bunk. Good vibes have been sent.

5. They have Mda in it I think as I have done it pure and it felt exactly like these.

I did have slight to intermediate visuals mostly closed eye but in a dark room it is cool too.May pick some more up and see what else dude has on deck right now.Pupils were huge also ofcurse and the pill was pretty bitter I would have to say.

6. those could be a little old but they look nice because high MDMA is hard to keeptogether in a pill( hence the crumbly charatoristic)

7. Dude just copped em and said they were pressed recently.Though they did look alittle old becouse of the sides.

Still got one and am going to do it new year's probably,or do this and mushrooms.

8. Enjoy bro, enjoy.

9. very nice!! have fun my friend.

10. Those look great.. wish I had those like planned, oh well, hopefully this weekend. Have fun dude!