This years pleasant surprise

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gnomepunter, Sep 14, 2012.

1. ATF

I was sure this was going to be be one of those that struggled outdoors but the bud is so damn dank it looks like indoor and it will be done nice and early besides.

Attached Files:

2. God that is one beautiful bud.

3. mine did pretty dang good outside, it was a clone, but it looked and smoked like indoor, good job. here is what mine looked like
    [​IMG]

4. yeah man your gonna have halloween goodies for sure

5. This is the Electric Kool Aid (my strain) grown at the same altitude (~1500')

Attached Files:

6. looking good, my plants have some leaf issues that i cannot figure out what the hell is wrong with them. but they keep getting bigger. gonna have some tasty smoke!!!

7. You can get better quality of bud from outdoor then indoor! Most cali medi bud is grown outdoor or in green houses.. But mostly outdoor up north...

The only thing about indoor, is u can control the pest problem, veg n flower yr around. but other then that u control the same feeding, and watering...

8. I'm sorry dude, but your shit doesn't just "Smoke" like indoors. Look on the other hand is a different story. It also depends on how often it rains and how windy it is in your location. Some bud can look weathered and smoke great while others look good and don't smoke so great. There's a lot of factors that come into play.

And by the way, you can get much better quality bud outdoors than in, you have to know what you're doing.

9. Just the strains one choose to grow outdoor. Im in L.A So I always get good weather. I grown indoor n outdoor. N I always get better results outdoor. but thats just my results. Been growing outdoor for 16yrs.

10. Did i just read you can get better bud outdoors than in...huh..... whatever you were smoking when you typed that i need some. If you know what your doing indoors and have the money to do it right its incomparable. That was a first.

11. coming from the guy in northern california. :rolleyes::confused:

12. The fall weather can make all the difference in the world as to the "dankness" of a bud. It can make a pro hang his head or a noob look like a guru. + rep to the OP.

13. Lmfao.... from my experince I prefer to grow outdoor. Always had, always will. To much work for indoor when I know I can get same results.

14. Stealing my own quote from another thread posted last week. Emphasis added.

15. Still see no different in the way one grow indoor or outdoor. The only thing is weather.. but nutrients, soil water remains the same.

16. So other than a controlled climate/growing enviornment free of pests, molds/fungus, inconsistant wind, acid rain/fog, critters and the excess stress that comes from temp flux you don't see any difference? :rolleyes:

17. ^ Toasted... Yikes!

18. Let's not forget more fog, mist, dew, floods, hurricanes, etc.;)

19. just startin to flower here

[​IMG]

20. More ATF... so damn purty.

Attached Files: