This WW is gonna be the death of me. Help?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kiira89, Sep 7, 2020.

1. I am growing four plants in a tent and one of the white widow is the only one giving me issues. Its a seedsman white widow. Im growing in organic soil with peri. Theyre in 5 gal cloth pots. Under (2) 300w viparspectra in a 2×4 tent. I used fish fert in veg. Im now using dr earth flower girl bloom booster for nutes (organic grower) (flower week 5) I do not have a way to check ppm. I havent needed to in previous grows but will end up ordering a meter. I do test ph. Keep it between 6.2 and 6.5. That being said..... What is happening to her leaves? I thought maybe she was hungry so I upped her nutes to every watering, but she still seems to be sad. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. If I had to guess I would say its just a hungry girl feeding off the fans like it should this late in flower. My Blue Gelato does this starting around week 4 flowering. On a second look I do see small stops also, that could be a sign of some sort of pest but with the fading of the leaf im thinking its just close to harvest. Ive seen a few WW finish within 43 days, depending on genetics, but personally I would clean up the dyi g leaf and just use water from here on out and start watching the tricomes.

3. Shes actually my biggest one so I thought maybe she was just hungry. They usually finish around week 8.5 for me so definitely towards the end. I dont have any pests this time around. Made sure lol so ill just assume shes using her nutes unless someone tells me otherwise.

• Like Like x 1