This Worth Getting?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Uberman5000, Oct 10, 2010.

1. I was looking on eBay for a cigarette holder, cuz I want to dress up as Hunter S. Thompson for Halloween. One of the auctions had a holder that looks like one he would have used, but it also had this:

[​IMG]

What's that pipe at the back? It looks like it has a smoke chamber. Am I supposed to put a joint in there, and the smoke would gather in that chamber there? Has anyone used a pipe like this? Should I try and get it?

2. i got a cheap china-remake of that one on the top.. its just a little water pipe.. put water and the tube is a permanent downstem..hits hard as fuck tho haha

3. better buy a bong

4. I already have a bong:

[​IMG]

I'm just wondering if this mini-bong is worth adding to my collection.

5. Looks like a peice of junk, don't get it.

6. Lol that ^^ is a mini bong...anything plastic isnt worth shit in my opinion.

7. I'm mostly interested in that cigarette holder, and I was just wondering if I should just try to get that, or make the extra effort and get this other thing as well, for not much more money. I guess not, then.

I know that, but I really don't have the money to buy anything good. :rolleyes: Maybe someday.

You could send me a good bong so I don't have to keep using that thing, if it's such a concern to you. :)