Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this will last me a long time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DarkDraco, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ran dry and got hit up with a steal for a 1/2 o. got some money together and got this.
    usually i get danky 1/8 for 70. thats all i can afford and itll last me a week or 2 depending how often i use. i basically got 40 per 8th. looks a little brown but i just had a little and im about to hit up some xbox!

and it smells awesome. some good OG right here

Attached Files:

2. that would last me 2-3 days

3. $70?! That always amazes me. I'd always be sober if prices were that high locally

4. now you know how i felt when it came down to 40/8

5. I wouldnt buy from that dude charging 70, my guess is he's straight playing you or he's getting played himself.

6. OP anywhere ive seen in america the worst prices for dank are 60 an eighth and around 120 a quarter max. Where are you at, you seem to be getting ripped.

7. ^ I've heard of eighths going for $65. Only ever actually seen $60, and for that price it better be like SFV OG x Strawberry Headband or something. For $70 that shit better fuck me after I smoke it. :laughing:

8. Haha you should put that last line in the if you laugh you lose thread. I've been the angry cat all day and that finally made me laugh. :smoke:

9. Those nugs better make you a pizza lol.

10. idk why you guys are freaking about 70/eighth I mean if OP is an an area where demand is greater than supply the dealers are gonna raise the prices to make a profit. honestly if your income is so small that 10 bucks would affect you, maybe you shouldn't be spending money on weed at all. my dealer throws in a little extra all the time so if I give him an extra couple dollars every once in a while I'm just returning the favor :)

11. prices here arent that friendly, i get cut breaks time to time. this is the biggest one so far.
    but for 70, they are high grade. the last few headbands i got were great

12. Lmao 70 for an eighth? Where do you live? I would not be smoking anything for those prices

13. [quote name='"zeventeen"']idk why you guys are freaking about 70/eighth I mean if OP is an an area where demand is greater than supply the dealers are gonna raise the prices to make a profit. honestly if your income is so small that 10 bucks would affect you, maybe you shouldn't be spending money on weed at all. my dealer throws in a little extra all the time so if I give him an extra couple dollars every once in a while I'm just returning the favor :)[/quote]

That 10$ adds up quick if you buy a couple eighths a week.

Not to be mean but you seem sorta dumb if you're throwing him extra money lol. My guess is you're paying more then 50 if you can justify 70$ eighths.

14. That would last me a good 2 days

15. Looks like those came out my booty hole

16. Damn dude im glad you found what is a good deal to you, but you really should not pay 70 an eighth, the dude is taking advantage of you for sure. Do your best to find a better connect possibly

17. If all he can find is 70 an eighth around there then id pay it. All im saying is look around for other smokers or another connect and see if their prices are the same yah feel me?

18. I feel like I've seen that picture before haha

19. You guys are spending way too much money on weed. Unless you smoke shit weed which I know you don't judging from the pictures, how can you smoke 1/8 in a week by yourself? I take a bud, grind it up and just a little pinch in a bong gets me stoned all evening. Sometimes I might roll a small joint and smoke most of it, but how can you smoke so much. Are you guys smoking all day? I'm like getting ripped every evening but that doesn't take much weed, maybe .1-.2 max. I might put .5 in a joint but usually I'd have half for the next day.