THIS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by dtricklegrass, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Anderson Vertical Farms is seeking help in starting a new chapter in its business that will positively benefit all of society using cannabis. Yesterday they launched a campaign to begin raising money for a new state of the art pharm/Airbnb, bringing not just the best organic medicines, but a whole new product to the industry. COMPLETE mental and physical wholeness with a focus on the positive use of cannabis and nutrition. Nate (the owner) has utilized cannabis in treating his own diagnosed cancer and multiple other diseases with great success. During this self-treatment process, he has developed a new way to nourish and grow cannabis that produces a product that is truly next to none. Below I will link their facebook page as well as a video explaining the entire plan as well as the story of Anderson Vertical Farms. Thank you for reading and sharing, let's make this world a better place!

AVF Video-
    Facebook-Anderson Vertical Farms

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like someone is trying to cash in on the rehab/wellness center phenomenon atrocity, hope it is at least coming from a good place.

3. Sell to cancer patients free, or very very reduced cost (like for the cost of the zip-lock bag or something).

4. Sounds good, though not everything you hear comes true. I hope my guts are wrong about this