This will blow your mind.

Discussion in 'General' started by 1Trismegistus1, Apr 7, 2011.

1. mind=blown

on a serious note, when i scroll through that slide at a fast pace i get scared.

probably cuz im high..

2. id like this a hundred times if i could

3. See, this is why I say everything everyone has ever done and ever will do is utterly pointless.

We're like nothing, man.

4. You also must realize that a quantum string is nothing compared to us, yet if it weren't for them WE couldn't exist, and thus if it weren't for us something else couldn't exist. Every little fleck of paint is important in the Masterpiece Painting.

5. damnnnnn we are not much bigger then a ant are we?

6. i am the quantum foam

7. Hard to believe the massive amount of energy that's outputted from a black hole. Those jets radiate more energy in 1 second than several million suns in their lifetime, or some crazy shit like that.

8. Yes, but unlike a quantum string if we weren't here everything wold still be going along just as normal, perhaps better depending on your viewpoint.

9. Man, time is just gonna keep going, long after we're gone. Hell, even after our galaxy is gone.

10. this concept of time you speak of... doesn't mean anything further than what we humans have created. time means nothing.

11. Can you please elaborate?

12. Time isn't just something humans created, its physical. Space and time are intertwined. If space bends, time bends with it.

Space is physical, too. Gravity is caused by the mass of a large object (such as the sun) bending the space around it like a depression, causing another object (like the earth) to drop into it. It's like water being flushed down the toilet. There is a star in the drain, and your poopy is being "gravitationally" sucked towards it. Blows the mind like an Oreck vacuum.

13. Quantum foam

I WTF'ed

14. We know so much, but it seems so much to pale in comparison to what we have yet to discover.

15. I don't understand why the universe is so fucking big. It takes LIGHT almost 4.4 years to get to the CLOSEST star.

Then the closest galaxy is like 25,000 light years away. If we packed up the entire human race onto a space ship and went on our way we'd still go through damn near a quarter of a million generations before we made it.

Like what the fuck God?

16. i just came.