This will blow your mind....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by freethinker, Feb 27, 2011.

1. This video is amazing. It lets you know that we are all infinite beings with infinite possibilities, just like everything else in nature. Love and positivity to everyone reading this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaXxS30WG_Y]YouTube - Quantum Physic applied to Mind Power - Observing Experiment[/ame]

2. Very cool video indeed.

I just gotta think that saying the elections behaved differently because they were "being watched" is inconclusive. If this is a field of study that no one can fully understand, who says the watching device they used didn't someway interfere. Not based on the fact electrons are conscious of observation.

Edit: Science has always kind of pissed me off. It seems arrogant to proclaim laws and properties when everything is idea based on observation. Observation is flawed.

3. Science isn't always right, but it's right-er than everyone else.

*cough*creationists*cough*

4. Yea I thought that video was cool until he started making assertions about observations.

It takes more guts than most science people have to admit you know next to nothing about what you are doing.:D

5. Word, I was liking it until the end where they make that assumption then end with a human looking at shit, implying that us looking at shit changes the laws of physics. Perhaps though. That's the point, we don't know.

Edit: OP, not trying to bash on your video. I did enjoy watching it and thank you for sharing it with us.

6. That was cool, I finally got to understand what my friend was talking about.

Maybe the universe or whatever just doesn't want us to figure something out.

7. i watched this whole movie, thought it was amazing!
    then i found out that scientology made it!?

8. ^woah.

Be careful what you believe, everythings filled with disinfo these days, gotta be fine tuned to pick out that needle of truth in a haystack of lies.

Activate your pineal gland, listen to your own inner truths.

9. They did????....if that's true, I'm deleting it immediately. Please provide me a link. Scientologists are ...well, I won't say anything mean but please let me know. I just doubt this is true...

10. #10 freethinker, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    It can only be measured when observed. Newbgrow, just don't be so quick to throw out a theory because it challenges the only senses we were born with. With these limited senses, it's difficult to understand just how vast life is around us.

Our eyes alone can't see that everything around us is alive and vibrant, yet you take a microscope to the same environment, and you see just what your eyes were missing. Couldn't this also be possible when it comes to specific measurements in science? ...not saying it's true, but is it possible considering the evidence presented?

I saw you threw out the word shit twice, so I just don't want you to discard the info too quickly just because it might challenge your reality, maybe let it sit around with you a bit and let it stir for a while. I appreciate your comment however, and I know you mean well. I'm used to getting smashed in here for my opinions, it's nice to see someone who is trying at least to be civil, thank you. Peace and LOVE to you brother.

11. Hey, it's cool.

These theories are necessary to discuss.

Besides I post drunk 90% of the time so I'm not at the top of my conversational skills. I didn't mean to insult with the word shit.

12. damn, already knew all this. *waits for my mind blowjob*

13. it was funded by this church, The Church of Ramathan,
    i read somewhere that the 'church' was controlled by scientology, (on a documentary website, in the comments)
    i wikipedia'd and nothing about scientology but it does say its a cult.

14. yeah, people are mentioning scientology the farther i get in the comments on this movie. apparently theres a lot of scientology in itt.

but yeah the full movies called 'what the bleep do we know' if anyone wants to do their own research.

15. It's not scientology, but it is another cult. Scientology and this aren't anything alike philosophically/theologically, and there's nothing about them funding this cult online. Don't trust youtube comments, guys.

Ramtha's School of Enlightenment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's a section at the bottom about the movie.

It isn't Scientology, but it is just as...uh...strange, theologically. :poke:

16. Hey guys... this vid may have been made by a cult or o... and it does simplify things a little bit...

But this is actually a classic experiment, the data presented here is more or less accurate, it is NOT some cult trying to take over your minds- The quantum level does not behave in all the same ways as the classical macro level- just as at high velocities things don't conform to classical newtonian mechanics

-Lazy Walruss double majoris in physics and Nanotechnology, and has to bend his head around the quantumn level on a daily basis.

17. #17 HippoPotamus420, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    this video is similar to an experiment this guy Erwin Schrodinger, where they took a proverbial cat, put it in a box that held a switch containing poison, that would be activated by the deterioration of a radioactive substances thus killing the cat. Their method showed that once the cat is in the box it is simultaneously hovering between the realm of life and death, due to quantum mechanics, and the only way to prove it is alive or dead is to look inside, which would negate the experiment. Quantum physics is in my opinion one of the coolest schools of physics, but by far the most unknown.

18. I think another reason it's unknown (and such a hot subject in science) is the implications it has for the relationship between consciousness and physical science. This video and the assumptions it makes is exactly why many scientists won't touch the subject w/a ten foot pole. At least, that's what I've heard.

Personally, I don't know if I agree w/the movie or not. I think that we really don't have enough knowledge to say either way, in all honesty. I can't wait until we learn more, but while we do, I'll just enjoy life, even if I don't necessarily know how it works on a sub-atomic level, lol. :smoke: