This will be interesting.......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Drucias, Apr 7, 2003.

1. here is one

Attached Files:

• 29.jpg
      29.jpg
      File size:
      33.4 KB
      Views:
  2. sniff sniff**

Attached Files:

• 30.jpg
      30.jpg
      File size:
      33.5 KB
      Views:
  3. my cotyledon have died and fallen off, these are the first pair of leaves....

Attached Files:

• 31.jpg
      31.jpg
      File size:
      27.2 KB
      Views:
  4. :(

Attached Files:

• 32.jpg
      32.jpg
      File size:
      37.8 KB
      Views:
  5. this is a great thread and i hope to see more from you soon!

6. Okay you guys. After much deliberation Ive decided that my plant has a Nitrogen Deficiency (N) SO instead of feeding it some commercial stuff ill give it some of........get ready for this......some of my piss HAHAH. Okay okay i know "gross" right? Well Ive been reading and urine is actually very very rich in Nitrogen and hell its free! And all I have to do it make it (which i cant help BUT do!) and dilute it with water its just that simple. Im gonna see how this turns out because im pretty sure my little plant lacks Nitrogen, its turning yellow and its stopped growing......ill keep yall updated

7. Bucket o' piss.....

.......like u guys wanna see this HHAHA. Man I bet im breaking a record in these here forums by using piss.....this is great lol....what? wait!....where are u guys goin!?!?

No dont leave I have barf bags right here!:)

Attached Files:

8. u guys this shit looks like its workin!
    It wouldnt spread its new pair of leaves and now I wake up this morning and they are almost fully spread. The rapid yellowing of the leaves has stopped and the stem has regained its green color. ll post pics later!

9. becareful u may burn the shit out of it but besides that looks good

10. yea thats why i added ALOT of water to dilute it:)

11. well these leaves are growing fast again. And the plant looks greener over all especially the new leaves and its also bringing througha brand new pair that was kinda small yesterdy but now they arent! MAn i did somthin right for a change. The stem has regained its green color and the leaves have stopped browning. Should I snip off the half browned leaves they ar really ANNOYING

12. hehe, ive noticed my leaves arent really true green they are a sort of gray green....

Attached Files:

• 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      File size:
      37.9 KB
      Views:
  13. another

Attached Files:

• 34.jpg
      34.jpg
      File size:
      34.4 KB
      Views:
  14. You guys thsi is some crazy shit I should have at least 10 weed plants all the seeds I have sown all the seedlings my DAMNED dog has eaten.......all the ass whippins I gave em hahaha.....o anyway The other seedling is doing noooot so good I guess it just wasnt meant to grow though its producing 5 blades instead of three now, and its not branching off like I thought it would. I put it in water and flushed the soil out really good, all the big leaves have since then fell off but the new growth is not all sick looking, I went ahead and fert. it with some high nitrogen crap. It may be too high hell I dunno I was just trying to find as much Nitrogen ASAP. It said 20-30-20. I diluted like 1/2 teaspoon to about a gallon of water. It didnt burn or anything and the new leaves arent brown like they have been like the bast few so it helped maybe it will be okay. I read an article that said the older leaves usually die but the new growth will be healthy and green in situations like this. I wanted to give it a break but tomorrow I will repot it after the soil has dried its gotten its green color back and the roots are growing alot in the water so i guess thats pretty good. I have another plant that is growing like crazy especially since I fert. it..its pretti hahah ill have to post some pics now you guys....

Shout outs to NYC hope your plants are okay and ill help you kill your friend tell me when and where! heheh....and to all you guys who read my journal and want to help:)

15. im too ashamed to show my other seedling but ill show this one and when the other new germinating seedling gets bigger ill post it

Attached Files:

16. these leaves are especially big and wider

Attached Files:

17. last one, an aphid got to the leaves but it will be okay

Attached Files:

18. well that seedling isnt even half a month or three weeks old and its already producing 5 leaves instead of 3 HOTDAMN, hmmm...is anyone reading this lol

19. looking nice man, keep up the good work :)

20. wow came across this today didnt see this before and it was right in front of me

congrats dude i read all of it looks great wish mine would grow faster look at all the rest of these forums and mine is still a seedling sighs well i am gonna keep looking @ this fro awhile just wanted to say that this and nyc's journals are some of the best ive seen so far sorry tho nyc about that kid hope u can bring it back to health

gonna get back to reading this cya drucias