This will be interesting.......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Drucias, Apr 7, 2003.

1. blah blah blah.....

Attached Files:

• #4.jpg
      #4.jpg
      File size:
      40 KB
      Views:
  2. notice the S curve

Attached Files:

• #5.jpg
      #5.jpg
      File size:
      35 KB
      Views:
  3. sorry i got preoccupied heres another....these are of the sick plant

Attached Files:

• #7.jpg
      #7.jpg
      File size:
      33 KB
      Views:
  4. ergh

Attached Files:

• #8.jpg
      #8.jpg
      File size:
      30.4 KB
      Views:
  5. ......the sick stem

Attached Files:

• #9.jpg
      #9.jpg
      File size:
      38.8 KB
      Views:
  6. See how it just falls down without any dirt around it? Makes me sick to my tummy......

Attached Files:

• #10.jpg
      #10.jpg
      File size:
      37.4 KB
      Views:
  7. another shot.......

Attached Files:

• #11.jpg
      #11.jpg
      File size:
      32.2 KB
      Views:
  8. the bent stem on my well plant, i dunno if u can make out the indention mark or not......

Attached Files:

• #12.jpg
      #12.jpg
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
  9. alright so what do u guys think?......i know my plants are not super showy but u gotta start somewhere right?:)

10. hey man nice to meet u,those plants look fine to me,id say they need more soil to cover a bit of the stems,very nice work dude,bravo....peace

11. Well my sick seedling died today, I left it outside and when I came back this afternoon it was all but alive. It was all wilted and stuff. So i just uprooted it! I crushed the leaves and they smelled faintly. So sad:( Hehe......well not really because in prep. for this I already had some seeds on the way to germination and I looked inbetween the little saucer thingies and one had already germinated! The roots grew really fast....last night none had germinated but today it was like POW. SO, I used this one for reinforcements. I also have a seedling with really really dark green leaves growing and a deep purple stem(on its first pair of leaves). I left all my plants outside in the sun today. I was scared because I thought they would all die (well the sick one i left in the shade) but the rest I feared for but they were all okay. The biggest of my seedlings took on a really dark green color, I guess from maximum sun exposure (Texas sun aint no joke) hehe. I watered it before I left just to make sure that it had enough water throughout the day. The biggest seedling is ALREADY about to spread its third pair of leaves, its not even two weeds old....and it JUST brought out the 2nd pair like at the end of last week.....this is crazy, this one better be a female haha. So right now I have one empty pot with nothin in it....well dirt and thats all. Im waiting for a seed to germinate so that I may plant it. I guess they grow really fast when put outside eh?
    thanks for the tip dayday:)

And no my growing medium is not clay....i aint that silly heheh. Its like two soils I mixed together. It drains really well and I can only hope its good for my little babies.

12. Man yesterday afternoon SUUUUCKED!
    My puppy got attacked by a big dog named Nibbles and had I not been there to get him off my damn dog he would be dead. Of course I didnt walk away unscathed, I have a semi-deep gash wound thing in my arm and many wepts and scratches. But my dog is okay, he only got away with one deep puncture mark hehe. And in the evening (after sunset) I was chasing him through this ladies yard (the yards conjoin) and I ran smack dab into the clothes line head on and my right is is blacked and swollen on top of that I lost an arm on my glasses!Goddamn.... Anyhow the 2nd pair of leaves are out and they have three blades on them (which I read was the norm) Man I hope this isnt a Sativa I really dont have 6 months to wait out a growing period PLUS a long ass flowering period. I put them back out in the sun again it seems to do them some good......well alot of good, ill keep u guys posted.

13. ouch man, rough day. your baby was looking good in the pics, hope its a she

14. Well I must say I am in love with this one seedling its doin so well and look three leaves. Its halfway palmate hahah (im a plant nerd) Anyhow, I think its doin pretty great. besides its a pretty big diff from like three days ago.

Attached Files:

• #12.jpg
      #12.jpg
      File size:
      25 KB
      Views:
  15. lol i was looking at my seedling when I noticed that it .....smells.....I didnt know these things actually put off an odor...it smells really sweet........almost like apples or somthing and then I rubbed the leaves and it came out more....wooooow..... lol

16. I left over the weekend an di shouldve left my plants outside because I like when they are able to get more natural light. But they grew in spit eof that, especially my biggest one. Sighs......how fast they do grow....

17. new pics........am i posting these for nothin? no one seems interested in my journal lol......

Attached Files:

• 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      File size:
      28.9 KB
      Views:
  18. hehe

Attached Files:

• 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      23.4 KB
      Views:
  19. lol, yea not too many in mine either i do it for my self though. looking nice though keep it up.

20. Don't be disappointed, you'll find out people get a lot more interested as it comes time to harvest.