This will be interesting.......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Drucias, Apr 7, 2003.

1. welcome back mate.... a lot of luck for your fresh start grow..

u plaining in useing bag seeds or buy of the net....

2. gluk on ur next grow..... post pics :D

3. Okay everything is happening on schedule i cant believe im gonna start doin this again lol.....its been a while....all 4 of my seeds sprouted i decided to germinate four instead of three jus to make the odds better....anyhow i germinated them with the ol wet papertowel inbetween two saucer plates on top of my monitor *method* did that make sense? lol

I put them all in a pot with some dirt evenly spaced I get paid monday so tonight im gonna clean my closet out and then come monday ill go get some lights and lil pots and some new dirt and throw all my old dirt out....by the time i get my closet cleaned out and ready to go again....im back in business! I would take pics but it would jus be of some stupid dirt lol ill take some when the seedlings come up

4. welcome back and good luck :D

5. Man this explorer keeps messin up so i keep having to go back retype all this but anyway, my moms bday is today and im broke i bought her somethin of course cos shes my mom....so im broke till monday and since my seeds came up last night I decided that since i only have one flor since i broke the rest of them on my weights lol that i would jus thin the seedlings out in a strait line following the length of the one floro tube....so as i was digging up the seedlings to arrange in them neat lil rows I find another 5th seedling germinated waaaaaay under the dirt had I not found it I am sure it would have died did I kill it? HELL NO! Is it in line with the rest of them? HELL YES! lol that saved me some time germinated wise anyway...so now I have 5 seedlins instead of 4 my mom was like "I hope it works fo u this time!"

I had to crop down the pics I took of my four seedlings last night one is not able to be shown because it is too big as were the others until they were cropped the only one pic that i tried to crop was still too big im gonna take some more ne wpics right now but here are the ones from last night OOO AND they have captions! lol

Attached Files:

6. Another

Attached Files:

7. Heres another...

Attached Files:

8. this one looks quite normal now lol

Attached Files:

9. o no wait this one looks quite normal the other one always looked normal

Attached Files: