This wil sound terrible...

Discussion in 'General' started by Yogurt, Dec 23, 2009.

1. so only read it if you don't me so it doesn't matter if you think I'm an asshole after reading this.

Okay, so honestly, I am a really smart person. Every day I come across people that are ridiculously stupid and misinformed, (like the people who think marijuana kills brain cells) and they really piss me off. Stupid people really piss me off.

Does anyone else ever feel this way? It seems that meeting someone less intelligent wouldn't affect your mood at all, or it would make you feel better about yourself even...but I get really pissed off.

So yeah, anyone else?

Edit: God damn, I love Jimi Hendrix.

2. Yep. You just gotta laugh off their idiocy: "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think."

Also, Hendrix FTW

3. I kind of agree. The problem is people who refuse to acknowledge their lack of knowledge. Stupidity isnt a crime, but arrogance and ignorance are. Being a MENSA member with an IQ of 149, Im used to basically everyone learning slower than me. Ive only met one person who I ever felt was smarter than me and he was truly marvelous (no homo) and I admire him greatly although I doubt he knows it.

But back on topic, being the definition of a genius (I dont normally speak about this because I dont want to flaunt it or anything) Im always around people who quite frankly will be crushed by me in almost any academic discipline. As such I have developed a tolerance and understanding for those that can not comprehend things as quickly as I can or learn as effectively, but the people that lack the work ethic to turn themselves into slaves to themselves or constantly make excuses anger me to no end. I usually resort to abandoning them due to the frustration that builds up in me when it begins to border on a repressed anger.

4. people in general suck