this whole not smoking thing is fuckin up my sleep schedule...

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Sep 3, 2008.

1. god dammit i have to be up for class in 4 hours.... and i've laid down for an hour on two seperate occassions tonight and i havent fallen asleep yet... FUCK

2. Warm glass of milk ? Don't know if that actually works, but hey ?

Nah, I have a hard time sleeping as well. I only slept a few hours last night, and will only get a few hours tonight as well... I guess I'm kind of used to it, and actually thrive on very little sleep. I've been like that as far back as I can remember though.

Sleeping is just a huge waste of time anyway.

3. I love sleep and if i could (i physically can, but not practically) would sleep 16 hours wake up for a little bit turn around in bed and fall asleep for another 10.

4. doxylamine succinate, benedryl, benzo's, ambien? barbituates???

5. Benadryl, learn to love it.

Take 200mg and call me in the morning.

6. That don't seem very healthy... although my 4 hour a night regiment isn't any better.

What's so good about getting that much sleep ? Other than the weird ass/cool dreams you have from time to time...

Life is too short... I'll sleep when I die!

7. Some Milk may help and is good for you. But I would recommend CLOSING YOUR EYES, GET IN A COMFORTABLE POSITION, POSTIVE THOUGHTS, THEN DEEPLY BREATHE and THROUGH YOUR NOSE FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT, TRUST ME DEEP BREATHE FOR 1 MIN AS HARD AS YOU CAN AND YOU'LL PROBABLY BE TRIPPING YOUR BALLZ OF. (OXYGEN IS THE POTION...!) Ya just breathing techniques, postive thoughts, being comfortable, and keeping your eyes closed (U CAN'T STAY AWAKE AFTER 30 MIN OF YOUR EYES BEING CLOSED, UNLESS YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW ANY OF THEE ABOVE!) Trust me bro, it'll work. You'll be dreaming in LaLa land in notime BRAH, SLEEPING IS THE NATURAL WAY TO HEAL AND RELAX ITSELF, ENJOY! PEACE BRO! :wave::smoke:

8. easiest way to fix this

go get some cones...

smoke ya self to sleep

9. That might work or...

10. I can sleep easy most the time, once i am asleep thats the problem. I reckon i could easily sleep 16hours but i get woke up for work:eek: When i dont have a joint before bed then i get weird dreams and remember them, wake up somtimes talking lol

11. Dang, I've never woke up talking lol, but I've had some very realistic crazy awesome dreams! :D

12. I smoke to sleep

13. Damn that sucks =/

Whenever I stop smoking I seem to get a 'normal' sleep schedule. I go to bed earlier but I also wake up earlier.

14. Never done that, but I use to sleep because I smoked.

15. I will be sure to give that a try sometime. I'll admit, just the thought of all that was pretty relaxing

16. That sucks...

I'm just starting to work the midnight shift.... And I'm gona stop smoking soon... This is gona fuck with my sleep schedule... I don't know how I'm gona be able to go to school :confused:

17. Try getting some melatonin at a drug store