This week's songs to listen to (when high)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Notquiteblazed, Mar 26, 2007.

1. hey, whats up guys, here are some songs i have been really been diggin' this week. Feel free to share some of the songs you have enjoyed this week. the best songs get 5 blunts.

5 Blunts

How we do - Mount Sims (wow, what can i say about this song, it is completely amazing to me for some reason, i think the genre is electro, the guy has cool voice, you can just tell he's a cool guy, listen to it a couple times, it really grows on you)

3 Blunts
    My Black Dahlia - Hollywood Undead

4 Blunts
    No 5 - Hollywood Undead

5 Blunts
    Aqueous transmission - Incubus (great song, nice and long 7:46, turn all the lights off, get your favorite headphones and blaze this track, it gives you a great feeling, really chill and happy)

4 Blunts
    I'm Not An Addict- K's Choice

4 Blunts
    So High - Kottonmouth Kings

4 Blunts
    Mr. Jones - Mike Jones (to be honest with you i am not really a big fan of mainstream rap, but every now and then, i find a song with a interesting beat that i enjoy)

3 Blunts
    Acid - Lil Whyte (nice, rap song bout what else, acid)

4 Blunts
    Bin Laden Weed - Three Six Mafia (my second favorite rap group, i like pretty much any song from them, but for some reason this song is really stickin' in my head this week, great song about bud)

5 Blunts
    Krazy- Tupac (if you are a tupac fan, you most likely know of this song, its just a great rap song, tupac is a lyrical genius)

5 Blunts
    Ayo for Yayo - Andre Nickatina (i love this guy, one of my top 10 rap artists, this is a song about yayo, good song)

3 Blunts
    Milk and Cereal - G Love & Special Sauce (a well made song about all types of cereal, sounds stupid, but it gives me crazy munchies)

4 Blunts
    Tangerine Sky - Kottonmouth Kings (one of my favorite songs by KK, the beat in this song is really cool when your blazed, i listen to this song all of the time)

5 Blunts
    Blueberry Yum Yum - Ludacris (a really trip
    py rap sound about bud, the beat trips me out, there are too many great things about this song to name them all)

4 Blunts
    Where's Da Bud - Three Six Mafia (i love this song, it is one of my favorite tracks to get blazed to, i love everything about this song)

I realize most of that was rap but that's what i have really been feelin' this week. I will have more genres in the future. I will update on what i am really diggin' next Monday. And please post what you have been listening to this week, i love to find out about new music as i'm sure all of you do as well. I hope you enjoy these songs.
    happy smokin

2. bump. i thought i would get at least one reply, what's the deal guys, are all of these songs shitty? or what.

happy smokin'

3. Try to go with something a bit more smooth like "The End" by the Doors. It's fucken cool and psychedelic. :hello: And then add your stuff. :cool: BUt remember...keep on blazing! :D :smoking: It makes everything fun, even school.

4. Great choices. :D

5. Here's a list of some of my favorite songs to listen to while zooted/high/baked.

The Supremes- Up the Ladder to the Roof
    Redman- I'll Be Dat
    Patti Labelle- Lady Marmalade
    Redman- How to Roll a Blunt
    Foxy Brown f/ Blackstreet- Get me Home
    anything from 2pac
    Paperboy-Ditty
    Paperboy-Zooted
    Cherelle- Saturday Love
    Peaches & Herb- Shake your Groove thang
    Anything from Tech N9ne or Brotha Lynch(esp.T9X)
    Snoop Dogg- Gin N' Juice
    Mary Jane Girls- In my House
    Jill Scott- A long walk
    Method Man/ Redman- How High(pt 2)
    Anything by T.I.
    Cece Peniston- Finally(remix)
    Diana Ross and the Supremes- The Happening

6. good list

7. my wife played out that hollywood undead shit.. charlie scene gives me a headache now. other than that your list is pretty fuckin awesome! kmk, incubus, tupac, 3-6, ludacris, and g love.. nice stuff my man:smoke:

8. Awww...Lil' Whyte is awesome! T Bo is, too...his older stuff. He's from my neck of the woods!

9. Accidents don't happen- el-p, cage, camu tao
    Camphor- Metal fingers (MF Doom)
    Taoism- Abstract Mindstate
    Gravity- Siah and yeshua dapoed
    Raid- Madvillian, Medaphor
    Pop shots- The ODB
    Shimmy shimmy ya- The ol dirty bastard
    Vital nerve- company flow
    Brush PSA- Cool Calm Pete
    Breath and start- blockhad
    a better place- blockhead
    seven- masterminds

10. Can you link this song for me, T.I. is sweet but I've never heard this song and can't find it anywhere.

11. The Incubus song is incredibly relaxing, havent heard that in a while. Thanks for the reminder:)

And "I'm not an addict" is a GREAT song. Gets your emotions running for real.

12. wheres biggies justice?

gimme the loot!

and:
    Adieu - Enter shikari

13. Six Feet Under-420
    Gwar- Nitro Burning Funny Bong
    Six Feet Under- Sweet Leaf(Cover)
    Cannabis Corpse- Blunted at birth
    Cephalic Carnage- Kill For Weed
    Municipal Waste- Sadistic Magician
    Deicide- Father Bakers
    Gwar- Crack In The Egg

all have been getting alot of plays this week when i'm floatin:smoking:

14. Salmonella Dub - Love, Sunshine, and Happiness

I can listen to this for hours if I'm properly baked!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVxrNIjD190]YouTube - Love Sunshine & Happiness[/ame]

this video is only about a third of the song. the copy i have is about 5:20 long. so worth the download cost. I'm gonna go smoke and turn this on repeat!!

15. #15 niamert, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
    I have really been digging Salmonella Dub recently.

I also like Problems. Both get 5 BLUNTS!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0jgg4QzQdo]YouTube - Salmonella Dub - Problems[/ame]

Also, Instant Karma by John Lennon. And Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers.

And Year of the Sex Symbol by Sole.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9hN-iI56Ak"]YouTube- sole- year of the sex symbol[/ame]

Do I hear a banjo? And The Earl Brothers Can't forget the hill-billies :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvHhWAzOP9E"]YouTube- Earl Brothers - Old Gun Road[/ame]

16. Gotta Get Away - The Offspring. Blast that sh!t at full volume!!!

17. Tech N9ne - Welcome To My World

Tech N9ne - T9X

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPQL0F4t0E4]YouTube - Nosaj Thing - 3rd complex[/ame]

19. great fucking list bro