Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This weeks pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Civic, May 20, 2009.

1. so i had some cash laying around and decided to get a new bong. well i went to the smoke shop and found this bad ass lil green monster. so i bought it. then i thought to my self the best thing that would go good with my new glass is a nice O of some fire. so i hit a person up and later on ended up with this bomb ass fire. its dark green looking like it came off an indica plant. and dense and comped out the ass. red hairs all over. idk the strain but im just gonna call it fire.

Bong: $25.00
    Weed: $60.00, and weighs @ 30 grams w/ bag

here are the pics enjoy. oh and what should i call me new glass. all comments are welcomed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. In before regs

3. :confused:

4. sorry my man.

it's regs
    :cry:

5. looks like somthing da kids sell on da corner $10.. COOL BONG!!

6. it may be regs buts its really good.

7. come on now i live in oklahoma. what can u expect.

8. hell a zone for 60... why not buy it. now you can smoke an ass of blunts and bongs outta that lil green monster... well shit, thats and oxymoron.

9. Hey man if its all you can afford juss chill with regs hell im sure everyone on here dont have the money for dank but i would deff hit that shit looks decent for regs smoke on:smoking::smoking:

10. thanks bro

11. lol yea Os go for 60 on a normal deal. my old guy i went to he hooked up a 30g sack for 40. and its was some bomb he got from texas

12. NP deff dont look like dirt mexibrick ya know im going to get me a lil ounce of some regs latter on today ill post pics for ya :smoking:

13. Hey man,at least youve got some smoke,and 60 for an Oz of it isnt bad at all.

14. This is very true....:)

15. very true

16. wow i would much rather have that ounce of regs for 60 than an 8th of some dank

17. That looks like some good Reggie. Light up a Spliff bro!

18. Well our regs down here go for 50-60 a zip and i bought a lil quarter last night to try it out this stuff actually had trich's on it ill post some pics later on this thread

19. I hope to god thats not the whole "30 grams", but ya cute little bong and thats a great price. In my area a half of good mids would be around 70.

20. well that what i have left after a blunt and a few bong bowls. :smoking: and it feels moist when i broke a nug open. and it smells good