Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Weekend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bong All Day, Feb 9, 2012.

1. So this weekends my buddys birthday so we and a few friends are goin to his place in NH, just like 5 of us. im pretty pumped, get lifted from friday-sunday. whatre your plans for the weekend blades

2. mate is landing from visiting his dad (also one of my connects) this afternoon and he recently got kicked out of home (Moms) because when on holiday she found his dealing supplies, so when he gets back hes going to sort family and other shit out then we are going to another friends house for a smoke and to check on his plant then we are renting a cabin because he was work tomorrow and we can smoke all we want in there :smoke:

3. Sounds like some good plans, i plan to pick up some good good and blaze down and spend some time with my girl. then of course work lol