Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Weekend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EmoKid, Nov 14, 2003.

1. This Weekend is going to be sweet man, i finally got my liscense and my car after it was sespended for awhile and i have finals next week. my friends and i always go out and get really ripped before finals week. so we are going to get a ton and hot box my car, it is going to be sweet. Just thought i might share this with you. good chi is free chi.

2. Rock on, man. :smoking:

3. Um, just remember that you have to be 18 to use these forums. You are 18 right? I thought so..... :D

And have a good time this weekend!!

4. Have a great weekend :)

Smoke on, im glad it's the weekend again.

5. he said that his license was suspended, so he could 80! lol

6. Lol, doubtful if he has finals next week Cow. :D

7. true true, but you don't have finals in high school, at least not this time of year.... Which makes me think he is in college...

live and let live..... Smoke on

Bull

8. I have finals next week and I'm in college...

9. alright, maybe he failed out of colleage when he was 20 and lived a life on the streets of Venice for 60 years making postcards with no money to live... but his dream has always been finishing colleage so when Mr. Big buys one of his postcards and sees his potiential and gives him a 30 million dollar postcard deal, the first thing he did was go finish colleage!

...... orrrrrrr

maybe I'm stoned :smoking:
    ;)

10. aaaahahahaha
    does anyone else understand this???

11. yeah it makes sense... but he's definitly stoned...