Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this weed makes me very tired

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jdeezy, Jan 4, 2011.

1. So I got this weed from dude I've been hearingv always sells dank weed to my friends so I buy an 8th from him and me and a friend smoke it and sit there and the first part I enjoy about smoking is right when you hit it you get all excited this weed is just extremly calm and mellow within an hour of smoking it I eat a whole bag of potato chips and fall asleep
    He said it was chronic I guess that's a popular strand i shoulda asked him if it was a sativa or indica I def enjoy sativas more
    The nice thing is I wake up 12-14 hours later totally revitalized that's just to much sleep for me lol
    Has anyone else smoked weed lik this

2. Yea... i get tired after i smoke... but only late at night like 10pm ish

3. just an fyi chronic isnt a strain, well its in a few names, but its usually a standard of measuring quality, dank = chronic hahahahahah. Sounds like you got a super heavy indica tho man.... sometimes i enjoy that lazy ass sleepy feeling...but sometimes its just not convienient hahahahahahah! You got any pics of the bud man?

4. sounds like an indica dominant strain, I love the indicas on certain occasions and at night

5. Lol last night we smoked at 630 I passed out missed an oppertunity to go bowlinv and play poker :(
    I've never been so upset with weed since I stopped smoking reggies lol

6. You got yourself some dank indica. :D Unless I smoke fairly early in the day, I always get couch-locked and fall asleep.

Sativas during the day, Indicas at night!

7. You just got some strong indica bro. Ask the dealer next time if you want sativa or not so much of a concentrate.

8. haha yeah im def ganna be careful with this stuff not smoking before i go to the gym which will be hard lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. hahaha i like how the weed is on a bible man

10. Sounds too me like a indica dominant strain man but I can see some of the sativa on the leaves:smoke:

11. lol thanks i was wondering if anyone would notice it was the only clean surface in my room haha

12. probably the cleanest object in most houses.....as its never touched!!! ooooh me 1, christianity 0 (not to offend anyone, just thought it was ironic)

13. lol i agree i just read it when im really high its sooo crazy in there lol

14. Hahaha when i was in 8th grade, we had one of those reading charts... and you had to read like 2k pages a semester or something, and it occured to me the bible is a HUGE book ,so i was like fuck it imma read that to get a bunch of the pages away.... i read it, and realized if you dont read it with a christian background/opinion, its quite a fucking intense book