Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This weed is terrible

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja999, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I bought mid/schwagg/brickweed whatever you want to call it, its all the same.

This is my first time buying mid in a long time because its all i could find this late.

I understand where people come from money wise some people perfer to buy mid over dank,
    but honestly i just smoked as much of a blunt as i could take and im not even buzzed.

I dont see anything enjoyable about it. I'm probably just used to smoking really good bud
    but mexican weed its just a waste of money if you ask me.

I'm not trying to rant but i really want to see cannabis legalized so myself and others will
    never have to deal with this shit again.

Sorry for the rant

2. Quality over quantity, every time. You get what you pay for in life.

3. No, there is a difference between schwag, mids, beasters, dank. These are the four I see them as. Schwag is your compressed ass weed. Mids is your beasters which have been pressed like Reggie to make for easier transport. Beasters is your low end dank, usually in the 8-10% thc range. And dank is well, dank.

4. Hey a 150 Quap can be turned into some NIIIIIIICE BHO. Just make a concentrate dude.

5. Shit 150 a qp? It's days like this that makes me glad I live in Texas, I can get some popcorn for Reggie prices except when I get over an ounce. A qp of mids Reggie runs about 100-115 here in RR. But op if I were you I'd turn about a quarter into cannapeanutbutter and use the rest for various things such as hash and bho

6. bro, make some killer brownies with that shit