this was wicked cool!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by waterhurley, Sep 6, 2005.

1. ok so i just flew down to charlotte NC for a couple days. well i snuck in like an 8th of weed through security no problem. there were no dogs. i had it in m pocket lol.

so i get on the plane and say hi to the flight attendent. they go through the saftey speel and the no smoking rule. so we get read y to take off and i get up to look around. there was like 2 other people on the flight. (it was 2AM)

so after the fasten seatbelt sign goes off i dig into my bocket for my cig bat and some bud. i spark up no prob.... as im on my 3rd hit the flight attendent comes back and says "excuse me sir but smoking on a fight is a federal offence. as i had smoke in my lungs i said "im not doing anything" as smoke pours out. she sits down next to me (btw she is a fucken BABE) she says "dont tell anyone about this or ill get fired. SHE ENDS UP TAKEN HITS WITH ME! we loaded up 5 times. damn i was high as hell. so was she... i went through 3/4 of that bag. then she got really "friendly with me." it is a 4 hour flight. she ended up giving me lap dances! and ended up fucking right there on the back of the plane. (the other 2 people were asleep)

damn.... how awsome!?!?!

2. ha ha if thats true thats great, but im shure other people would of smelt the weed and informed people.

3. No more drugs for that man!!!!

Hehe nice story.

4. Well if thats true NICE.

5. ya but its not true.

6. Hey man, weirder shit has happened. I asked a carnie once if he had anything to smoke, and he said no, but he let me play his game for FREE. Word up for fucking flight attendants.

7. so howd you get the metal cig bat through the detector eh?

8. Personally....I dont believe it but if it makes you happy, it was a nice campfire story.peace

9. or give me some of what hes got......take a trip an never leave the farm....personnaly I think the dudes trippin with no luggage...

10. yeah that sounds like a tall tale if u ask me.

11. thats what i was wondering.

12. You've never seen a glass onehitter? Keychain pipes?

It sounds bogus as hell but not for the reasons you suggest

edit - anyone else reminded of the incredibles when they read the thread title?

13. yea not all one hitters are metal. i saw one that was a cigarette look alike one like he was talking about that was ceramic

but yea that does sound a little far fetched. if not, hell of a flight eh

14. dont they have smoke detectors on there? wouldnt the people wake when they heard you fucking?

maybe you didnt take too long :smoking:

15. he never said they fucked..

but yea..its bullshit.
    you said you smoked 3, then another 5 with her and ended up goin though 3/4 of the bag.. my ass or you got seriously ripped off

You should get somethin like 15 or 20 FULL bowls outta an 8th

16. you gotta have balls to spark up on a plane.

17. WHOA if that shit is true man!! :eek:

sounds like its straight out of someones fantasys with flight attendents though...hehe

18. yea he did

19. umm every bit of it happened. i told u no one would bealive me :) but anyways... my onehitter is glass.. to prevent smoke you just hold it soo long that no smoke ocmes out... only smell

the other people were 50 rows ahead. big plane.... and she didnt make much noise.... :)

bealive what you want..