this was kind of scary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Minerest, Oct 18, 2009.

1. #1 Minerest, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
    Ok, so I was with my friends just hangin out and I had somthin that day. We were just chilling out in the hills so we decided to have our relaxing session right there.

about half an hour later, im pretty baked and I try taking a BIG hit (we were doin it out of a can, and my dealer sucked, he hooked me up with the worst stuff you can ever smoke) anyways, as soon as I took it in, I coughed everything out, yes I know I'm noob, anyways not only do I get the can all gross and coughed all over, but I dropped the cherrie and it dropped on dry grass. Where I live there's dry grass everywhere, and it burns really fast, so we all just look at it thinkin "aw man you dropped it, wtf" a couple seconds later, we saw it smoking and starting to burn so I just stepped it out haha. we almost started a huge fire n stuff

anyways when we're done like that we walk back and we turn around and we see a couple of kids just lookin at what we left behind (a can and the smell :p) so Im just amused by the fact that if we were there a couple min. longer, we would of been caught haha, that's kinda scary but who cares

anyways all n all, we almost started a fire, and almost got caught, but we had a blast doin it

and btw, it was my first time buyin from that dealer, mabey that's why it sucked

2. don't smoke out of cans

3. [​IMG]

You must still be high to post a story like this.

4. what's wrong with cans man??? cans are good if like you dont got no pipe or somthin

and no im not still high, this was a while ago xD

5. n'stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

6. False. Smoking out of cans is terrible for you. Think about it ur inhaling all the fumes and paint and what not off the can. Once or twice wont hurt you..im sure alot of us resorted to cans at sometimes..but if u smoke daily from cans it can have a negative impact on you. Its said to cause early Alzheimer im not sure if thats bs or not but whatever mann

7. use an apple instead man.

8. yea an apple or papers n'stuff

lol

9. who would ever smoke out of a can daily??? a few times if you have nothing else to do it out of and you just happened to be drinking soda or somthing, but every single time?? that's pretty much as bad as cancer sticks

probably even worse haha

but that was a great day :D

10. you 12 boy?

11. I smell underage an underage sprout in this thread.

12. indeed.

13. Chill out, im not underaged. I'm some college student, in a community college (doesnt that say it all), appearently I'm in need to extend my vocab.

and when I posted this (I think it was my first post) I was kind of paranoid [who knows about what] and tried not really make it obvious that I smoked, but now I dont really give a care

and what kind of 12 year old would smoke... that's wrong, who would sell to a 12 year old... 14 should be the youngest who should be able to buy. but whatever who cares

14. If you're over 18 then you should have the money to invest in a cheap pipe. ;)