This video pissed me off

Discussion in 'General' started by Randy79, Mar 26, 2012.

1. So i came across this video of a cod "commentator" what a guy, talking about his first time smoking marijuana. apparently. white rhino, means that the leaves are laced with cocaine, and vending machines were attacking him because of the hallucinogens within the weed and the cocaine. XD also he closes with, "Weed ruined me for life"
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5RZCJzue1c&feature=fvst]My First Time Smoking Pot - YouTube[/ame]

2. #2 Randy79, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    i figured that i would share this incredibly accurate account of a toke sesh with you dudes, and female dudes.

youll need to skip around to stop his babbling starts around 4 minutes

3. I could not even finish watching the video. Seriously? This guy really needs to google what he is going to talk about before he spats out random shit. All he did was make himself seem like an ignorant douche who always believes the first thing he is told.
    Now, I'm off to smoke a bowl of my "cocaine laced" weed! Lol it's such a coincidence that I picked up white rhino yesterday! :)

4. "What is up MORTALS."
    Stopped watching after that.

5. Just feel bad for him and leave it at that. Plus he plays COD, that says enough ;)

(THIS KID PRONOUNCES "POT" IN A MANNER THAT UPSETS ME!)

6. "There's nothing better than watching young girls.. you know.. in really tight spandex shorts that are.. really shorter than my boxers, so that was wonderful."

7. I'm subscribed to this guy lol, this video actually made me look up how "bad" weed really is xD

8. #8 Americandutchyz, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Whys everyone hating on the guy. So he says pot a bit differently. Hes canadian he can't help it :laughing:

He probably has good reason for saying that he doesn't condone smoking weed lol. Wouldn't be surprised if the dude toked on the regular. Notice: "it totally ruined me for life" *chuckle*

"oh yeah well I smoke the blue hippopotamus all the time" lmfao:laughing:

9. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']Whys everyone hating on the guy. So he says pot a bit differently. Hes canadian he can't help it :laughing:

He probably has good reason for saying that he doesn't condone smoking weed lol. Wouldn't be surprised if the dude toked on the regular. Notice: "it totally ruined me for life" *chuckle*

"oh yeah well I smoke the blue hippopotamus all the time" lmfao:laughing:[/quote]

He thinks the weed had cocaine in it and that it made him hallucinate. Plus the way he talks on such an ego trip. Kill it with fire!

10. So you guys don't think the vending machines are trying to kill you when you're high damn I thought that was normal