this video makes me pissed off for the guy

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Nov 11, 2007.

1. http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=lcn2b6lfgc

i stumbled upon this video just now and i thought since we are all such law conscious citizens here that you might want to check it out too. i just wish i knew the aftermath of whats happening to this guy. i hope he did sue the lady and the sherrifs for their obvious disreguard for the plainly stated law. both of them shoulda known better.

2. Dude sounds like he's tweaked...

3. ya sound like hes paranoid

4. thats incomprehensible....lol. but really id like to know the aftermath too, kinda just cuts off

5. Yeah, the guy is a fucking nut, but he knows the law better than that police officer did...

6. that cop should be fired.

7. i think so too i mean his job is to practice the 4th amendment to its extent or else he gets in trouble. i think thats why he just sat back and let the lady do what she had to. but the lady should get fired to cuz the guy has a point that because she is a gov't official that she must provide her name and badge number and all that shit when asked to provide it. how else would he file a complaint.

"uh yeah some lady you guys hired was a real bitch to me and im not saying that cuz she wouldnt suck my dick".

and im sure that indiana law isnt much different from me in AZ but im pretty sure that even with probablecause you can walk onto a dudes property without a warrant. that may work on gov't controlled streets and highways but not on private property. but she just made herself at home.

i was hoping the dude was doing something illegal like burying a dead body cuz it would just get thrown out of court cuz they aquired the evidence through illegal means. maybe not a dead body though. cuz then he has the more likely chance of a zombie popping out of his yard in the middle of his thanksgiving dinner and then we are all fucked.

8. I honestly thought he was cooking some crank. He was speaking in tongue.

9. Even if he does "know the law" better than they do it's pretty obvious that he has something to hide.

10. maybe he just hates people who work for the goverment and enjoys living the life his goverment says he can.

11. not true. i have been pulled over a few times for random shit like my windshield being cracked and not signalling a turn. stupid shit. and when i was perfectly clean and was asked to be searched i wouldnt even let the cop touch me. cuz you dont have to. just a simple pat down. and i have been asked if i didnt have anything to hide i should just let him. i said well by you asking me if you can search it then that obviously means you dont have any real reason to enter you just want to do it and that requires permission from the owner, me.

so i said screw you can i go. all the dude had to do was stand there and let the lady do her business and nothing would have been found if he wasnt doing anything. but no matter how much the guy knows the laws, there are so many constituents about health violations, which i dont understand why she was there to begin with cuz its not like he was serving food or anything. but there may be some issue with the pipes and wondering if he was tapping into the sewer service for whatever reason.

but still just cuz they think he might be doesnt mean they can just up and check.

12. I totally agree. I'm not defending what they did. But come on, you heard that guy, paranoid much?

13. well shit dude half, probably more than half of us are doing something illegal right now. so i could give a shit if he was doing something illegal. the point is they are breaking the law and those are the people who we hired to uphold it. plain and simple

14. True. I just don't see how he's gonna "sue them" or whatever without exposing himself.

15. he doesnt have to say anything about what he was doing. the case would be about them violating his 4th amendment right. if they ask about what he was doing, his lawyer, if he is smart, would tell him not to answer the question because he its not about that. even if he was doing something wrong he wouldnt be charged for it because the evidence was founded through improper means.

16. Thats fucked up..... he sounds like a skitso, but still, its his god damn right to be a skitso an move all the dirt around or (or bury all the bodies he wants or whatever) he has a mind to, they can't say "this is suspicious so were here, deal with it".