this video made me laugh so hard i literally puked

Discussion in 'General' started by cb blazah, Apr 20, 2011.

1. i randomly typed in funny radioshow after listening to howard stern, and got this. the most radnom funniest shit ever when youre high. its the thing uve been searching for haha
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54hHPXmkSVU&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - A very strange radioshow[/ame]

2. #2 TrueNirvana, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    I hope this is good.

edit: Man, you must be really high.

3. HAHAHAHAHAHH this is great.

4. hmmmmmm.....

youtube account: Cole Barnshaw

GC account: CB Blazer.

tooting your own horn OP?

5. nahh cb in cb blazah stands for my school

6. hahaha this is a riot when did this come out?

7. no idea. its not really a big video its just a random video of some dipshits that i think is funny. its awesome when youre stoned haha

8. I'll admit I giggled once or twice, but mostly out of me saying WTF multiple times throughout the video.

9. i think tahts waht ill be like alter but it maeks perfect sense right now haha

10. Lol hmm....I don't think it has anything to do with being high, I don't see any humor in it.

I hate to accuse people of things but I have to agree it sounds like you made the video and just didn't want people bashing you if they didn't like it

11. Dude you're making new accounts to comment on this video, that's not cool.

12. what is this the harvard debate team

13. Hate to be their room mate.

14. i did nottt u wannabe frank lundy

15. No it just doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Plus coming from a poster with 24 posts and a follow up of how funny the video is comes from 2 first time posts.

"You aint gotta lie to kick it"

16. What does that even mean?

17. That sucked.

18. frank lundy is an fbi investigator from the show dexter. also its very annoying how people are mad at me, this is the stoner forums wtf mate

19. We're not angry but we're also not gullible.

20. this is funny but u definatly didnt "litterly puke"