This video changed the way I view 9/11 and the American Government

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CaptainUber, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Watch this video. It shows how the towers could not possible have fallen due to terrorists flying planes into it, that it was not a plane that crashed into the pentagon, and that the calls from flight 93 were fake. Before you start flaming, watch this video. It supports all claims with hardcore evidence and scientific laws. For example, the jet fuel in the tower burned at about 2000 degrees, when the steel the towers were made of were made to withstand about 3000 degrees. It also shows accounts of how many other simular buildings with similar fires have withstood up to 24 hours and never collapsed. This is funny, due to the fact that the reported cause of the towers collapsing was the fire. also, many people/especialy fire fighters, say they heard more than just the plane exploding, as if explosives were planted in the building. you can even see the explosions from floors below as the building was crumbling. This video is packed with absolute proof, and it seriously makes me question our government.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=911

2. dude thats an hour and 21 minutes. u expect a bunch of people on drugs to sit and watch that shit. I dont need to watch an hourl ong video to know that my government is fucked up. but you know what. I can hate a certain group of people and my government wont do a damn thing about it. I can say what i feel and they wont do a damn thing about it. I can do alot of things people cant do in other countries and for that im proud to be an american. *walks out of the room with patriotic music playing in the backround*

3. thousands of innocent ppl killed for money? ya keep wavin that flag

4. oh please. look in history people have been killed for worse things then money. but, when america does it, OH NO its the end of the world. Blah.

5. Yeah, it's been out for a while.

Titled "Loose Change" ...it's created even more propaganda.

6. i hate how alot of stoners make us more down to earth stoners seem crazy. like dude get a grip on yourself.

7. Who are you talking to?:confused:

8. captainuber. actually im not talkin to anyone. captainuber just reminded me of a group of people that really get on my nerves. the people that create a conspiracy out of everything.

like omg, 2 people died at burger king, yea wow burger king is trying to control the population. lala lal its like no fucker. ever thought they just had bad meat? sometimes shit is so simple and people create such a crazy conspiracy about it. now 9/11, ok nobody knows wtf is going on with that. but the people that have theories like this guy act like there 100% sure its like mother fucker you dont know shit else as the next guy so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

btw, i could really use some herb right now.

9. Yeah, I want some herb right now too.
    10 min ago was 4:20 for me.:(

10. watch the damn video maybe?

11. no dude. Im a smart enough person to know bullshit when i see it. its propaganda at its finest and your its victim. look dude im drunk as shit right now so your better off just ignoring my ass i'll apologize in the morning

12. yeah i'd prolly be on ur side too if I hadnt watched it sober, its just there is so much hardcore evidence to completley rule it out.

13. ya. actually. I completely agree with u that the US has something to do with it. I do NOT beleive the US was the SOLE cause of 9/11. But i do believe they had connection to it. or at the very least US KNEW it was going to happen and simply didnt do a damn thing.

its just. old english 800 makes me like to argue :D

14. Heres a link to Rasta Mans thread a week or two ago with an awsome video about 9/11 - it was on C-Span and had experts explaining why it couldn't have happened.

Rasta Mans Thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=106343

Check it out- it's long but worth it....

15. Yeah there is too much evidence to say that it's not true without even thinking about it, it makes me wonder how something with that much evidence couldn't be true. I wouldn't be suprised if it is true considering how corrupt our gov't already is. The wingspan of the plane is way larger than the hole created in the pentagon, and no plane engines were found. So where did the wings and engines go? That is what really got me thinking, how could the wings and gigantic plane engines disappear. I also think he points out in the movie that if the plane had fuel it would blow up also making a much bigger hole. Unless you can prove these points wrong or come up with an explanation then who's to say this is bullshit?

16. what got me was how there were random building evacuations before the attack, and the bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the building, giving plenty of time to plant explosives..

17. Or the inexplicable evidence which lead Professor Steve Jones to conclude the use of Thermite explosives.

18. lol dude... i jsut posted that like... right when u did. my bad.. haha

19. the movie and the C-span review have scientifical evidence to back up the claims, all those sites have are theories that contrdict them.