This vid = Heaven (Insomniacs, look no further)

Discussion in 'General' started by ixBeachbumxi, Feb 25, 2011.

1. I was having a hard time falling asleep at night lately, and I started looking into relaxation vids on youtube. Just meditation stuff really, then i stumbled upon this person. The person is a woman, and she whispers to you and...ppl may say "bleh thats stupid, your a fag blahablahblah" but man....it knocks me out for the night and i get some DAMN GOOD sleep.

Not to mention that up until I fall asleep I feel a tingling sensation all over my body and I just feel so relaxed and at peace....its amazing.

SO, toke a bowl of that stanky danky indica shit if you got it hangin around and sail off to dreamland. Lord knows I am after I submit this thread and hit the sack.

Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjLnaBJk4t0&feature=related]YouTube - Whisper Sleep Relaxation[/ame]

(I reccomend not smokin sativa if thats all u have, kinda makes it hard to relax when ur brains in overdrive).

2. I like the sound of her voice... Wonder if she's cute :ey:

3. Her voice is too sexy for me to sleep, I got wood.

4. #4 Royksopp, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    Audio is kinda low but nice anyways.

The other day I discovered this and she put me to sleep on my chair BOTH times I listened to it :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXaoj4PkES8[/ame]

5. her voice is so soft. i like hearing it kinda pop if u know what i mean

6. The mechanical whirring coming from my computer is louder than her voice with everything as loud as it can be.

Damn.

7. #7 ixBeachbumxi, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    headphones man. or better yet do what i did.
    I ripped the audio with audacity, made a wav file, threw it on itunes, and now i wake up strangled by my headphones but nice and rested every mornin haha.

8. Thats scary...it'd be cool if she whispered sexy things lol
    And when i need to go to sleep i SMOKE BUD

9. I'm already asleep.