This thread is just ridiculous.

Discussion in 'General' started by verbae, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Let's see...

[​IMG]

It's a black and white picture of a man and a woman, sitting on couches, and they are naked, and they are exchanging 'handjobs'.

Both of their heads are replaced with TVs, showing a 'horse racing' program, and there's a dial on the man's chest. It's the kind of dial that you see on a stove.

The man has his right hand placed on the woman's pussy, but he's holding a remote control in his hand and pressing it against her pussy.

The woman's right hand is placed above the man's dick, holding what appears to be some kind of a vaccum cleaner.

The man is fingering the woman's pussy while thinking about flipping channels on his TV, while the woman is jacking off the man's dick while thinking about household affairs.

Physically they are together and touching each other, but mentally they are at two completely different places.

However I am not very pleased with the fact that both TVs on their heads were showing the same picture.

They should have been watching two different programs.

But may be it's because this picture was produced long long time ago, when it was unthinkable that there will be more than ONE TV in the house.

2. this thread gives me the heebee-geebees but i cant stop watching :|

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] :confused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    officially disturbed by the internet now. :smoke:

4. Someone's got some 'splainin to do round here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(His mother was a fish, his father a lamp... give the guy a break)

5. This thread delivers.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bump for le puke :D

7. ^ I did not need to see any of that... :(

8. this thread is fun haha...what were we talking about again?:smoke: